LDRO

Instagram Updates

This is probably nit-picky coming from me, but the fact that they used an image from a video for Paradise as a reference for a re-imagined Born to Die cover is..:um3: And I don’t know, I just think the commentary of that one in general is a little off…

It's so weird seeing her using Honeymoon as an "offficial" account. I mean the first post about the covers feels like it was just copied and pasted from her label/managers texts (probably was) and the second one is what she would have posted on her own :gasp:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

It's so weird seeing her using Honeymoon as an "offficial" account. I mean the first post about the covers feels like it was just copied and pasted from her label/managers texts (probably was) and the second one is what she would have posted on her own :gasp:

I was just going to say the difference in tone between the first and second post is pretty funny. 

How were those specific pieces selected? Are there any artist statements about how the albums inspired them to create what they did? I'm lost because the cover selected for NFR looks wintery and it's definitely more of a summer album.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

3 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

oh no, she's following Colter Wall now, which means she's still interested in country music :whoopi:

The rush of the fear is pumping through my veins, what a moving queen :illumilana2:

On 1/19/2022 at 11:24 AM, GeminiLanaFan said:

Maybe it has something to do with a post I saw from someone in a Lana fan group page on FB: she apparently got in the HM account on Sunday but it’s as if she hadn’t started following her (as if she got « kicked out » of HM account). A glitch with the platform? 

Maybe Insta algorithms find it fishy that SO many people start following her when she opens that they deal with it automatically thinking it's a spam account or sth :rip:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I just saw that she hated them, I take back the fact that she validated them. I had a good laugh, it is sure that these awful paintings would not please anyone anyway. Lana is already her art herself and abstract art is absolutely not suitable for her music. Shit idea

I'm dying at her post about the Interscope anniversary artwork :omfg: Even more so at the fact that she posted it twice just so she could share her opinion on it 

imageproxy.jpg