LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 hour ago, drugmunny said:

im so obsessed with him. Did anyone see the pics he posted of him playing with baby pheonix yesterday? my p*ssy throbbed

lmao i wanted to check his insta, but I got distracted after I read this comment, so I typed "p*ssy" instead of his name :deadbanana: 

People seem to forget that this is what the artist felt about the album and translated onto canvas

You might not like it, she might not like it but that’s art eh it’s subjective 

The only one I’m not feeling is paradise but  the other two I likeeeeee

The NFR one is like misty ocean waves, I dig it

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Just now, honey is that true said:

lmao i wanted to check his insta, but I got distracted after I read this comment, so I typed "p*ssy" instead of his name :deadbanana: 

LMFAO. pussy grant. it was an insta story so its gone now i rlly should have screenshotted it was so cute

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

9 minutes ago, the ocean said:

maybe this has been in the works since 2019 :dua:

or maybe he was just inspired by paradise and his estate (if he has one) lent the painting to interscope idk

edit: it could also be a different matthew wong since that name is fairly common

edit 2: retracting my first edit

I saw he died by suicide at 35 years old, during his peak. he had tourette's syndrome and depression.  there's a exhibition of his paintings going on called "blue view" at the art gallery of ontario settled to be viewed alongside picasso's blue period paintings

I think the painting chosen for paradise might be from the same time he painted this one called "the realm of appearences".

I really like his style and reminds me so much of gustav klimt, van gogh and ofc picasso himself

realm.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=564&h=4

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

7 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I don't like the Paradise or NFR covers but I adore the Born to Die one, I can't believe people don't like that one!! It's gorgeous

Exactly that! None of them quite catch the vibe of the album, but the Born To Die one is the only artwork that kinda goes in that direction. Also regardless of what one might think of these covers as pieces of art, it's also the prettiest one imho.

8 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

LMFAO. pussy grant. it was an insta story so its gone now i rlly should have screenshotted it was so cute

elizabeth, caroline... pussy

i guess rob and pat have favorites :thumb3:

Spoiler

yes i know it was a typo i making joke :mj:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

did she just post some? 

Yep but not hers tho

Spoiler

I don't know how long I can do this, he said. I think the universe has different plans for me & we sat there in silence & I thought to myself that this is the thing we all come to & this is the thing we all fight & if we are lucky enough to lose, our lives become beautiful with mystery again & I sat there silent because that is not something that can be said.

giphy.gif