LDRO

Instagram Updates

29 minutes ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

so who else is thinking of buying the book cus the good sis has been reading it? 

Uhhh

The last book she put up was that Running with Wolves one and I read the preview on Google books and at that very moment I decided never to read any book recommended by Lana Del Rey aka Elizabeth Woolridge Grant ever again

Spoiler

This is exactly the type of shit that wins me Lana Hater awards but idgaf, that book was HORRIBLE

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

28 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Uhhh

The last book she put up was that Running with Wolves one and I read the preview on Google books and at that very moment I decided never to read any book recommended by Lana Del Rey aka Elizabeth Woolridge Grant ever again

Reveal hidden contents

This is exactly the type of shit that wins me Lana Hater awards but idgaf, that book was HORRIBLE

:thumb3: Idk i kinda wanna look at it, new perspective at the very least 

UV/Honeymoon

40 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Uhhh

Reveal hidden contents

i have that book and it is um… questionable. but i trust her poetry taste :runs:

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Uhhh

Hide contents

I own it but haven’t read it all yet, but I find it interesting that that’s the book Hayley Williams also named her second solo album after (Flowers for Vases / Descansos)! Something in the water with that book and the alt girlies

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Uhhh

Reveal hidden contents

i read women who run with wolves bc of lana (&other women kept recommending it too) and its actually really good and impactful :ohmy: (at least imo)

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Lana's been posting a lot of poetry lately. I wonder if she's been writing more poems (I hope so, I love Violet and I'm really looking forward to Behind The Iron Gates)

imageproxy.jpg

Lana posting a poem is more exciting to me than a selfie idk I’m different lol jk I just love her taste soooooo much, plus as a Stan I love the aspect of seeing what resonates with her enough for her to post it 

account is open again! i wonder if she's waiting to have 1m followers to announce something because she's leaving the account open too many times for her to not have a greater goal

I just wonder if she's ever gonna bring back her old lanadelrey accounts?

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

The media Lana consumes/posts often crops up into her own art (Women Who Run With The Wolves, Henry David Thoreau, etc.), so I’m curious if these recent poem posts have any significance. 

The poem from yesterday (in my interpretation) seems to focus on how losing something/someone you cherish gives your life a sense of mystery or anticipation for what will come next. The excerpt from today seems to touch on learning to treasure both the ideal and the horrible aspects of one’s life. 

It seems like she’s been reflecting a ton on her own losses (maybe familial, romantic, emotional, etc.) in an accepting way. I know that’s a bit vague, but these are the same sentiments we saw in tracks like HIAB, Venice Bitch, Love, LFL, Blue Banisters, and so on! Just a random observation lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

it's intriguing that both poems seem to talk about embracing uncomfortable feelings & uncertainty, as they could be guiding you towards something better for you, it makes you wonder what is happening in her life that could've inspired her to share these two poems with similar meanings

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix