LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, yourolllikethunder said:

I need to know — do we think this is a typewriter app or an actual scan of a paper she typed on her lil 1980s typewriter while vaping with fruit punch nails 🧐  I always think of the Interview Mag video lol

I believe she actually writes these things on a typewriter. :thumb:

The typewriter post is so sweet :wub: I love the way that Lana writes, it's so personal and simple, but so beautiful at the same time. I hope she posts more things like this in future. But I'm not gonna lie, the typewriter format was kind of a jumpscare lol. 

imageproxy.jpg

7 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

First i got scared (qftc), then got excited (btd 10th anniversary) and it was just meh

I really though it was gonna be something related to the 10th anniversary :flop: i got my clown dress on tonight

original.gif

10 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

I need to know — do we think this is a typewriter app or an actual scan of a paper she typed on her lil 1980s typewriter while vaping with fruit punch nails 🧐  I always think of the Interview Mag video lol

It’s pretty 50/50, but whenever her typewritten posts look like this, she’s using the Hanx Writer app for iOS! :party:Some of the pages in Violet are direct scans of linen cardstock on which she wrote with an actual typewriter (a Royal Scriptor II to be precise!)

Love the fact that she decided to share this on her instagram, i wish she posted things about her everyday life more frequently  :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

2 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

That was one of the most beautiful thing she has ever shared. The way I can hear her saying “really?!”

LMAO I totally heard her voice while reading it! :thumb3:

That man is right, she really has a beautiful energy. :wub:

33 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

i think it's a typewriter app but i do think she actually uses a typewriter for things i just don't think she has the patience to scan the paper then transfer from computer to phone and then upload

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif