LDRO

Instagram Updates

20 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i had a thought this morning... what if lana one day made a post acknowledging her sirens/may jailer era? like a video of her lounging on the couch singing alone to blizzard or something? THE FUCKING SERVE!!!

Sirens deserves recognition as an atmospheric lyrical masterpiece :heidi:

mUENGN9.png

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

woah woah woah woah woah

apologize to cocc title track & dealer NEOW

“apologize to two out of the 27 songs we’ve recently gotten” I rest my case :oprah3:

UbsOye5.png

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

When she releases LDR9 under her new alter ego Lanita CocaCola :thirst:

Mermaid Motel x Tropico 

i was about to search apple music in case there's something we don't know about :thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i had a thought this morning... what if lana one day made a post acknowledging her sirens/may jailer era? like a video of her lounging on the couch singing along to blizzard or something? THE FUCKING SERVE!!!

I almost cried when she uploaded a fragment of that old trailer park interview when teasing White Dress so her acknowledging the actual music would destroy me :icant:

giphy.gif

Lana's recent vibe has been so fun, I'm really looking forward to LDR9 if it matches her energy :wub:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

btw, don't let woke twitter see that lana's calling herself lanita, like the time they found out she buttoned her flannel a certain way :oopna:

Personally, I'm more concerned about that one lady finding out Lana doesn't have a top of the line a.c and saying that she's romanticizing poverty and needs to address it in a song :thumb3:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

btw, don't let woke twitter see that lana's calling herself lanita, like the time they found out she buttoned her flannel a certain way :oopna:

woke and twitter do not belong in the same sentence let alone in the same thought process

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I love how I haven't been this excited about anything in a while and we don't even know if it is anything. :icant:

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

her Instagram is such an interesting (almost contradictory) amalgam of aesthetics and comments..

Her poetic trailer park coke cowgirl era incoming:oprah4:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Personally, I'm more concerned about that one lady finding out Lana doesn't have a top of the line a.c and saying that she's romanticizing poverty and needs to address it in a song :thumb3:

Lana Del Rey uses popular social media platform to share pictures of a window meanwhile people are DYING :read: and it’s her fault and she needs to do something about it :oprah3:

UbsOye5.png