LDRO

Instagram Updates

Yeah he definitely looks like he is a character in EuphoriaΒ :makeup2:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 hour ago, VioletBunny said:

I’m listening to his bands music rn and it’s so insane & chaotic but I can totally envision Lana on this music.Β 

Is it mermaid motel (aka version) chaotic 😍 bc that would be the ultimate song I match w this dudes energy and is the weird experimental sound I want Lana to revisit

mUENGN9.png

4 hours ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Yeah he definitely looks like he is a character in EuphoriaΒ :makeup2:

*low lit, seductive scene of a bare assed Nate Jacobs brushing his teeth at night,Β wrestlingΒ with his innermost feelings is juxtaposed with his carnal reality as his phone lights up to anΒ audible β€œrrrrttt” Grindr notification from Jack Donoghue*Β 

Spoiler

3-DC62-CC3-8-E32-4-D8-B-9-E70-B94-C0-B18

Β 

5 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

*low lit, seductive scene of a bare assed Nate Jacobs brushing his teeth at night,Β wrestlingΒ with his innermost feelings is juxtaposed with his carnal reality as his phone lights up to anΒ audible β€œrrrrttt” Grindr notification from Jack Donoghue*Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

3-DC62-CC3-8-E32-4-D8-B-9-E70-B94-C0-B18

Β 

I instantly painted the picture in my headΒ :eartha:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Wtf I didn’t realize until now that this guy we are all obsessing over is one of the guys in the band Salem. Such a weird new Lana connection and I’m here for it.Β 

14 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

she has such a... unique... taste in men

I remember in 2012Β she wasΒ asked about the thingsΒ thatΒ turn her off in a guy and she answered "Not many unfortunately" so there we go...Β 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey,Β you makeΒ me feel I'm invincible

Her Latina era

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

9 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I have read on Twitter that Courtney Love unfollowed her yesterday but not sure if she followed Lana in the first place.

her account was deactivated since Sept, about @honeymoon im not sure if she followed Lana before this.

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β