LDRO

Instagram Updates

53 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Lana going to monster trucks shows is perhaps the most random thing I've learned about her. :oprah3: :dafuq: :oic:

i just know that lizzy grant was friends with a few monster truck fanpages on myspace in 2008 :oprah3:

WGe8ynS.gif

maybe being a behind the scenes girlie is what lana meant by doing “other jobs” in that speech she gave :wub: i never thought she’d want to try her hand at being a stylist but its so sweet to see. 

also what’s up with the new bf? is there any more proof besides the video she just posted that theyre together?

26 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Ed e Ben are not bad managers 

Chuck is not a bad photographer 

Guess the problem is lana :air:

Just like her producers aren't bad either :bebe: 

I mean, I respect that. She follows her vision in every project she's in, taking over and making sure it's just how she's imagined it. We might not like it, but she's at least doing what she wants, and that's something not many girlies can say [sadly] :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

Just like her producers aren't bad either :bebe: 

I mean, I respect that. She follows her vision in every project she's in, taking over and making sure it's just how she's imagined it. We might not like it, but she's at least doing what she wants, and that's something not many girlies can say [sadly] :true:

i fee like jack's producing style doesn't suit lana

3 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

what abt cotcc?? honeymoon and ultraviolence have a better production style for lana in my opinion

well something being better and something not suiting her at all are two very different things 

each style of production mentioned suits her imo, i just like some better than others 

36 minutes ago, brandon said:

well something being better and something not suiting her at all are two very different things 

each style of production mentioned suits her imo, i just like some better than others 

yeah i like pre nfr production better. but nfr and cotcc productions are still a masterpiece and amazing. i just prefer the old ones

Look I'm not trying to be unkind but I'm honestly rather shocked she's dating that guy

Since 2018 she's gone for these boy band/model types (except for him) and now she's going for these men who look like they are allergic to combs and only wash their bed linen once every month or so because they spilled some Fanta on it

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

52 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Look I'm not trying to be unkind but I'm honestly rather shocked she's dating that guy

Since 2018 she's gone for these boy band/model types (except for him) and now she's going for these men who look like they are allergic to combs and only wash their bed linen once every month or so because they spilled some Fanta on it

love is blind :true:

8 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

what abt cotcc?? honeymoon and ultraviolence have a better production style for lana in my opinion

NFR was definitely peak performance from their collaboration but COCC still has a lot of beautiful moments. 

She's so active these days I LOVE HER SO MUCH MY GOD

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing