LDRO

Instagram Updates

17 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

According to his story, Charlie got the flat tire which means Sveta got a visit from the FBI 

sveta being the ufb and if i die young leaker.. :gasp:

omg her last posts with this kind of warm and personal feel make me very proud to be her fan, be in this kind of vibe and its like idk shes giving very special atmosphere... not everyone could even understand it if u not her fan... returning from listening to other artists to her always feels like coming home... shes so cozy girl i just love her and her every random photos on insta... thank u lana xxx❤️

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

16 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

omg her last posts with this kind of warm and personal feel make me very proud to be her fan, be in this kind of vibe and its like idk shes giving very special atmosphere... not everyone could even understand it of u not her fan... returning from listening to other artists to her always feels like coming home... shes so cozy girl i just love her and her every random photos on insta... thank u lana xxx❤️

ikr, like i can't describe it - but she gives off that feeling that is "hey, this is where i am right now, i been thru alot but i made it" - it shows there's growth within her pressence, and it somehow inspires me to enjoy my life & growing everyday even how tough it can be. I love her so much, seeing her inspires me to do something with my life.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

44 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Is that Lana’s hand and either Tex or Mex on Jack Donoghue IG Story? His handle is @jackdonoghueboy. Too bad she lasered off the tattoo recently :usrs:

It is for sure ted or mex... the same head sign 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CacILMtL4Lx57IcrIlHw04U1UA5Nvtdc3A1XE80/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lust For Dead   large.gif

TRASH MAGIC COMING IN LDR9 OH MY GOD

Lana please confirm THIS.

Spoiler

or she might re-release the AKA album next with Trash Magic as a bonus track since this is one of AKA outtakes.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing