LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, longtimeman said:

This is your regular reminder that engaging with the mentally ill never ends well for anybody. I hope this woman finds some peace and has someone close to her who encourages her to get help.

yeah for real

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

4 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

This is your regular reminder that engaging with the mentally ill never ends well for anybody. I hope this woman finds some peace and has someone close to her who encourages her to get help.

Karen isnt a dissie (yet) unfortunally

Lust For Dead   large.gif

22 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

y'all i found this lady in lana's replies on insta she genuinely thinks lana is trying to be her 

FPdylovVUAAlUG5?format=jpg&name=large

UPDATE SHE BLOCKED ME

FPdzCs0VQAEZj6p?format=jpg&name=large

i’m trying to reduce my online fighting, but this….

the comment on her facebook post is so funny, her little friend is defending her:stareney2:

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

i’m trying to reduce my online fighting, but this….

the comment on her facebook post is so funny, her little friend is defending her:stareney2:

not the enabler :hide:

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

This woman has commented several things on the LanaBoards Instagram recently too :bebe:

3-F04886-D-3727-4-AC2-87-FD-EED8-D2-D88488 380-E7-DE5-C882-4-FE4-ADC6-066404082-A1-F E689062-D-449-E-407-E-A376-B9642905-B2-C2 0-FD21776-D32-D-4-F74-B3-D8-57-FEDA82470-D EF37-EAC4-2-E5-D-4-E63-A65-D-08685-B6499-ED

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

starting to understand why Lana might be hesitant to start touring again, didn't she just have some lady messaging her threats like a month or two ago?

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

This isnt mental issues... some insders from past and present have the same tought that they are close connected with Lana... if this is a issue lana should fund a hospital

wtf are you talking about… your comments make it clear to me that you don’t consider mental illness an issue. she needs help, and making fun of her is just inappropriate. I’m not defending this woman’s behavior, but i think it’s best if we stop talking about this

3 minutes ago, Brat said:

starting to understand why Lana might be hesitant to start touring again, didn't she just have some lady messaging her threats like a month or two ago?

She have a scary number of stalkers...

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

wtf are you talking about… your comments make it clear to me that you don’t consider mental illness an issue. she needs help, and making fun of her is just inappropriate. I’m not defending this woman’s behavior, but i think it’s best if we stop talking about this

Oh stop the drama u are just saying that to go against what i saying u know its not that DEEP

Lust For Dead   large.gif

3 minutes ago, Brat said:

She even showed up at her house multiple times with a pocketknife.

Assuming she’s not trolling, I hope that things get better for her; people rarely have much control over that level of reality distortion

Also, I forget how many encounters Lana has like this—there’s no telling how many of these interactions (both in-person and online) she has that we’ve never heard of

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath