LDRO

Instagram Updates

lana lying on insta is so funny 😭 "congrats to jack back in vegas!" as if she wasn't in vegas.. the carpet on her insta looked familiar bc i stayed at a hotel in vegas with a similar carpet and lo and behold.. vegas ! she made her vid black and white so ppl couldn't see the vegas lights in the background LOL.. also a few seat fillers from the grammys said she was there in the back and asked not be photographed or filmed by anyone.. it's possible they're lying but she was def in vegas

43 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

lana lying on insta is so funny 😭 "congrats to jack back in vegas!" as if she wasn't in vegas.. the carpet on her insta looked familiar bc i stayed at a hotel in vegas with a similar carpet and lo and behold.. vegas ! she made her vid black and white so ppl couldn't see the vegas lights in the background LOL.. also a few seat fillers from the grammys said she was there in the back and asked not be photographed or filmed by anyone.. it's possible they're lying but she was def in vegas

did you see this swiftie detective tiktok :blush3:

On 4/5/2022 at 5:26 AM, The Siren said:

:oprah4:

not you having a calm discussion and theyre quick to block your disagreement :deadbanana:

This is the second lunatic that is claiming she was copying her. There was another, even more deranged one who had an entire blog dedicated to providing incoherent evidence of Lana copying her.

Regarding the picture with Taylor: As an OTH I am utterly disgusted at the prospect of Lana collaborating with this lizzard-faced turd of a person.

3 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Regarding the picture with Taylor: As an OTH I am utterly disgusted at the prospect of Lana collaborating with this lizzard-faced turd of a person.

It’s not 2016 anymore :whatever2:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

2 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

It’s not 2016 anymore :whatever2:

And what about it? I fucking hate Taylor. Her music, her personality, her victim complex. Everything about her makes my blood boil. She‘s the most overrated artist to ever exist and has unrightfully won awards simply based on the fact that she was a rich white girl, who shut up about politics and made country music.

1 minute ago, The Love Witch said:

And what about it? I fucking hate Taylor. Her music, her personality, her victim complex. Everything about her makes my blood boil. She‘s the most overrated artist to ever exist and has unrightfully won awards simply based on the fact that she was a rich white girl, who shut up about politics and made country music.

delete your account fad

24 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

1378960_060916-wabc-hillary-tweet-img.jpg?w=1600

1 hour ago, The Love Witch said:

LMFAOOOO WHAT DID TAYLOR DO TO U :um2: 

But I thought you were about love and witchiness

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

It’s not normal to feel this way about a relatively unproblematic person you’ve never met… Like you’re actually insane for hating somebody this much for no reason and Idk why it’s become so normalised in stan culture. It’s embarrassing 

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

4 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

It’s not normal to feel this way about a relatively unproblematic person you’ve never met… Like you’re actually insane for hating somebody this much for no reason and Idk why it’s become so normalised in stan culture. It’s embarrassing 

honestly HATING (actual hating not exaggerating or joking) any celebrity (that hasn't actually done something terrible - no getting cancelled by chronically online gen-z tiktokers does not count) is cringe.. if u don't like some1 just pretend they don't exist and move on with your life why waste ur time arguing ur delusional opinion

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

honestly HATING (actual hating not exaggerating or joking) any celebrity (that hasn't actually done something terrible - no getting cancelled by chronically online gen-z tiktokers does not count) is cringe.. if u don't like some1 just pretend they don't exist and move on with your life why waste ur time arguing ur delusional opinion

Literally. So true. Now give us crazy for u babe :kim:

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

i am not a fan at all of TS but this is so ridiculously unhinged. Like how hard is it to just not listen to her music and not keep up w what she’s doing?…. You sound obsessed!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

girl u are literally living in 2016 lmao its 2022 already :bye:

Take your pathetic misogynistic ass tf out of here. 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing