13 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

NFR 2.0Β  :ma:

IMG_4269.png

Β 

too bad the guy isn't as cute as NFR guyΒ :candy:

Β 

also her look screams LFL but the boat and guy screams NFR

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Pictures Lana shared from her friends IzakΒ & Slater's wedding in the Bahamas on Saturday -Β 

52061549087_86bc01e599_o.jpg52061549052_6ec10ca916_b.jpg52063076305_85bc81dbc7_b.jpg52062587076_d9bb20b93a_b.jpg52062608118_33ef2e0d1a_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

come on lana, you've been super active lately, post an album announcementΒ :hype:Β we need her chaotic energyΒ 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

28 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

NFR 2.0Β  :ma:

IMG_4269.png

This is nicer styling than most of her official photo shoots in the past 2 years I’m sorry. Β 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

23 minutes ago, Mer said:

This is nicer styling than most of her official photo shoots in the past 2 years I’m sorry. Β 

I disagree.. Interview, Violet, Summertime’s video, Chemtrails, and Blue BanistersΒ all had beautiful shots..the only real β€˜bad’ photo shoot I can think of in the last 2 years is the one Charlie did when she had her broken arm

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I disagree.. Interview, Violet, Summertime’s video, Chemtrails, and Blue BanistersΒ all had beautiful shots..the only real β€˜bad’ photo shoot I can think of in the last 2 years is the one Charlie did when she had her broken arm

Β 

sorry sorry i meant magazine shoot. I remember lots of flannel since 2020...

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

15 hours ago, Elle said:

Pictures Lana shared from her friends IzakΒ & Slater's wedding in the Bahamas on Saturday -Β 

52061549052_6ec10ca916_b.jpg

Β 

Chuck is a goddess omg

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

On 10/23/2021 at 3:38 AM, Elle said:

"If nobody's told you that they love you today, I love ya. Rob loves you too. Stick with the winners. Don't go to the hardware store for bread. Don't date mean people. Run at the sign at anyone who yells at you or gets mad at you. I'm going to try to stop giving unsolicited advice. I think the Bible says that's a sin. I'm such a meddler."

I think this was not mentioned before, but "stick with the winners" seems to be another common term used by aa.

Happy 2M @honeymoon

Β 

Spoiler

it saddens me to think that @lanadelrey might be gone forever, why tf would she delete that? It's aΒ 22M account

Β 

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

Her story made me so happyΒ :trisha:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆