LDRO

Instagram Updates

is her newest video (the one after Hope 2nd video) not a new snippet cut up? I don't recognize it and you can hear her voice sometimes over what sounds like an orchestra which would match with how she described it in the W magazine

5 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

is her newest video (the one after Hope 2nd video) not a new snippet cut up? I don't recognize it and you can hear her voice sometimes over what sounds like an orchestra which would match with how she described it in the W magazine

I was wondering the same thing! It sort of reminds me of the end of IYLDWM

Tumblr

Just now, JFKs Fine China said:

I was wondering the same thing! It sort of reminds me of the end of IYLDWM

thank you I felt crazy since I haven't seen anyone talking about it lol. Idk what it is though because this shoot is from 2019 and I think she only started recording the new stuff for ldr9 recently but we know she's always making music so it could be something else

anyways the vocals sound just like her and when the instruments swell in the middle it sounds gorgeous. hope we get more info on Tuesday 💫 🌠 

22 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

The cuts on the snippet seem to synchronize with the cuts on the video so I guess it was something that was playing in the background back then and not something new added by her now... unless she put a new snippet over it and then cut it all for the post :gasp:

I don't recognize it either but it's her voice so I'm confused :hide:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The cuts on the snippet seem to synchronize with the cuts on the video so I guess it was something that was playing on the background back then and not something new added by her now... unless she put a new snippet over it and then cut it all for the post :gasp:

I don't recognize it either but it's her voice so I'm confused :hide:

yea I was thinking it could be a new snippet laid over the video but I doubt lana would put that much effort in and synch up the cuts lol

either way it's exciting and like I said hopefully we get more when the stars align

27 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

yea I was thinking it could be a new snippet laid over the video but I doubt lana would put that much effort in and synch up the cuts lol

either way it's exciting and like I said hopefully we get more when the stars align

I think it is a song from the record. This seems to be a possible shoot for the album or promotional material, most likely a magazine though. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

5 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I think it is a song from the record. This seems to be a possible shoot for the album or promotional material, most likely a magazine though. 

That makes the most sense. If music is featured or added, why anyone else's, especially when she has a new album coming out? 

56 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

i just hear noise, some random man, her saying yeah and the music is giving yeehaw so :stareney: 

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

i just hear noise, some random man, her saying yeah and the music is giving yeehaw so :stareney: 

Well I can’t near Nikki Lane so that’s all that matters

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

8 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

girl this is from nfr era :rip:

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Well I can’t near Nikki Lane so that’s all that matters

thank god we can’t (yet) :hair:

20 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She better not use footage from the 2019 Q Magazine shoot for an upcoming music video or for anything LDR9 related.. we not manifesting that 

But if she shot some scenes during the  W Magazine shoot on the other hand..that would be a serve:wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

at first i thought maybe it's the effects of the super 8 film? but i definitely see her arm edited though in the second pic, also her collarbone looks weirdly displaced too. it's the coloration they fucked up on her arm 

she looks good in some of them they just edited the rest terribly 

Spoiler

like these look great imo

ab02feba4e3d6c07c40de2ea69bd1d33.jpg

4600b5ca6d00172729430b79ba2ff0b2.jpg

a3d77736b6fc72e4e94ed22e3055681f.jpg

c74d2bd07003c24f18527fdb280fc5e9.png

15 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

cant wait for a couple of birthday posts 😍

Yay! More Junebugs content! 🥰