LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, Wait For Life said:

I know lmao, I just don’t think it’s a big deal.  If she wanna use face-tune who cares?

i mean she can do what she wants, she’s an adult but i don’t think it’s healthy to encourage it

I’m not attacking her, I’m just saying I personally feel upset if she feels the need to amend her body because it implies she isn’t happy with how it currently looks, relax, she is gorgeous either way. I’m also not stating this as a matter of fact, it’s just how I personally feel if that were the case. 

giphy.gif  

8 minutes ago, partymonster said:

i mean she can do what she wants, she’s an adult but i don’t think it’s healthy to encourage it

5 minutes ago, DEMONDELREY said:

I’m not attacking her, I’m just saying I personally feel upset if she feels the need to amend her body because it implies she isn’t happy with how it currently looks, relax, she is gorgeous either way. I’m also not stating this as a matter of fact, it’s just how I personally feel if that were the case. 

I understand, sorry if I came off as hostile 

emote.gif

Some comments saying Lana is obese on twitter…she is clearly not obese and even if she was nobody deserves to be vilified and called names.  Why she’s edited her photo’s I don’t know, but it does worry me she’s not comfortable in her body.   Even though I don’t agree obesity should be celebrated or should be considered normal (because that sends the wrong message) when it’s clearly extremely unhealthy- even in this situation you do not fat shame people or vilify them. Weight is personal and nothing to do with anyone else.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I don't think the photos are edited. The distortions are on different places, but she looks the same on both photos. Maybe it's just a distortion of the mirror or it comes from the iphone software (I've seen many such errors)?

35 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I don't think the photos are edited. The distortions are on different places, but she looks the same on both photos. Maybe it's just a distortion of the mirror or it comes from the iphone software (I've seen many such errors)?

i kinda agree?? it looks like the same distortion in both pictures just different location. just weird that the distortions are at her hip and then arm (places a lot of people tend to edit)

she's so gorgeous love the green top and the glasses :trisha: hope she's been staying far away from twitter too

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg