LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

I don't think the photos are edited. The distortions are on different places, but she looks the same on both photos. Maybe it's just a distortion of the mirror or it comes from the iphone software (I've seen many such errors)?

Mm true.  And why would she edit the first, but not the second lol.

The background warp is iconic tbh. :blush2:

1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

Mm true.  And why would she edit the first, but not the second lol.

Both photos have a warp in them. One of them it's on the right side door

2 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

I know lmao, I just don’t think it’s a big deal.  If she wanna use face-tune who cares?

it's just sad she feels the need to do that, my mom has me edit nearly everything before she posts them so that she doesnt "look fat." 

😋🫶🏼

friendly reminder that girls & women editing their photos is a product of a toxic society which holds impossible standards for women’s appearances & it should not be accepted or normalized! :smile4: this isn’t directed at anybody i just felt like it should be said bc it makes me really sad that so many people (mostly women) feel the need to do this

WGe8ynS.gif

2 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

I’m so oblivious. Never would have never noticed she edited the pictures if someone hadn’t brought it up. 

lana’s just like you! 

in all honesty it doesn’t bother me at all it’s just super funny to me I had a good laugh (a kind one) but I hope she doesn’t suffer too much from the constant bullying 

I'm gonna be honest I didn't even notice she edited those pictures and if she did, I really don't care because I don't think it's my place :whatever2: 

imageproxy.jpg

3 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

no idea what lana’s talking about anymore but as long as she’s happy :wub:

Kinda reminds me of Courtney Love lately, haha

I didn’t even notice the photos could have been edited until someone pointed it out. She looks cute either way, and it’s just a reminder that we are all human and most of us have edited a photo of ourselves at least once. This society is what is fucked up. Women have it so hard, always. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

8/8 is considered the date on which the Lion’s Gate portal is open (astrology stuff) and it’s supposed to be a day of heightened energy and potential radical shifts. She posted it at 3:33am PST, in angel numbers/numerology 3 is the number for unity, collaboration, and the collective.

On 8/4/2022 at 8:12 PM, Elle said:

She’s so stunning I can’t -

E3-FB1-B40-EF54-4-B55-8490-1-D420-D53-D4-FED2-FEB17-C-A3-A0-4653-8834-227-DBC059-C68

I love the fact that Lana's boobs fall and sag naturally like the rest of us. I hate seeing ladies with tits so perky that their nipples pokes their chins. 

48 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I love the fact that Lana's boobs fall and sag naturally like the rest of us. I hate seeing ladies with tits so perky that their nipples pokes their chins. 

friendly reminder that you dont have to put other women down to lift yourself up (:

57 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

:awkney:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

58 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

This is such a backhanded compliment wow 

imageproxy.jpg