LDRO

Instagram Updates

anyone have any thoughts into what she meant by the caption of the selfie ? “still feel like i’m in 8th grade when trying on jeans😢” with the sad emoji ??? is she upset with how she is perceived ? it makes me think of the paparazzi pic she posted on her story talking about the lenses being “altered” ? any ideas / thoughts ?

1 minute ago, paradisetropico said:

anyone have any thoughts into what she meant by the caption of the selfie ? “still feel like i’m in 8th grade when trying on jeans😢” with the sad emoji ??? is she upset with how she is perceived ? it makes me think of the paparazzi pic she posted on her story talking about the lenses being “altered” ? any ideas / thoughts ?

possibly? but at the same time maybe she just hates shopping for jeans, which i get, it can be hard to find a pair that fits just right :agree:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I love the fact that Lana's boobs fall and sag naturally like the rest of us. I hate seeing ladies with tits so perky that their nipples pokes their chins. 

Those poor perky tit girls around the world…

:trisha:

IMG-3521.jpg

I could be wrong but I think what @Deadly Cruel Girl was trynna say is that society absolutely teaches women that they need to be up 'round your neck and point to the ceiling and if they don't, they need "fixing". Fuck that. Boobs come in all shapes and sizes

Lana has nice boobs, let's move on, or take the discussion to the Lana Del Rey's Breast thread

:agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

:facepalm:

I’m naturally skinny and have perky tits. The fact that media used very skinny women as the ideal type once does not mean we have to condemn that and instead always celebrate curvy women now. It’s doing the same shit and I hate that. Curvy, or whatever, is also not the standard or « natural » one. Some people are also very naturally skinny and have perky tits without cosmetic procedure. There is no such thing as a standard or natural.

I’m not really attacking anyone. I get everybody’s point but I’ve been bullied throughout my teenage years because of being skinny. And turning the discourse against skinny people is never body positivity or anything (op wasn’t talking about skinny women or anything, this just came to my mind). It’s just trading one ideal for the other. 

Edit: Anyway, yeah, we should move on. I’ve just been keeping these things inside myself for a while. Sorry for the rant.

Lanz looks great as always. 🧡

I remember feeling sooo self-conscious of myself in jr high, esp in jeans. Do they hide my muffin top while also lifting my butt while also being the perfect length? (the Holy Grail of jeans) OR shopping for jeans in the month of August often feels like the ritual back-to-school shopping lol. "is this the year that i can convince my Mom to let me shop at Buckle for Lucky Brand jeans?!"

Wondering if Rob’s post with Lana and a William James painting representing a French café is hinting at the release of French Restaurant… Also, the painter is famous for his depiction of European middle-class sceneries and outdoors, as well as American ones. 

William fucking James! incoming? :smirk:

Lana’s so hard to figure out idk I’m probably just reaching lol.

When will Lana make her page public again? I requested her when she was private, then she went public so I got her on my feed, but Instagram kept showing me as "requested"...today I clicked to make it so it doesn't show up as "requested" but that actually meant now, I've unfollowed her and she's private again :toofunny:

stupid instagram