LDRO

Instagram Updates

maybe why she posted on her story wasn’t filmed today. maybe it was a draft on insta. theres no holiday today. idk what she’s talking about but there’s nothing going on rn in america. i think was made and then drafted way before today.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Just now, jamesss said:

maybe why she posted on her story wasn’t filmed today. maybe it was a draft on insta. theres no holiday today. idk what she’s talking about but there’s nothing going on rn in america. i think was made and then drafted way before today.

labor day weekend

Lana and I both have a sinus infection at the same time..hope both of us feel better soon because the one I have is just plain gnarly :(

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Just now, jamesss said:

what** 

let’s consider the possibility that it wasn’t filmed today. maybe she said something about a holiday when she recorded it, but didn’t remember it being there. maybe she did this to sort of build suspense with her sinus cold. maybe there WAS a sinus cold but that was multiple weeks ago 

omg guys look closely the time on her car says “10:20”. it’s like almost five pm im RIGHT

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

7 minutes ago, jamesss said:

what** 

let’s consider the possibility that it wasn’t filmed today. maybe she said something about a holiday when she recorded it, but didn’t remember it being there. maybe she did this to sort of build suspense with her sinus cold. maybe there WAS a sinus cold but that was multiple weeks ago 

omg guys look closely the time on her car says “10:20”. it’s like almost five pm im RIGHT

Bestie I love the optimism but no

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

i called 8174203928 and it seems to be the only number that fits the number on lana’s story. a man with an accent answered, and i played it off as like “omg im so sorry! i think i have the wrong number”. it’s a texas area code. can we get a background check on this number to see if it’s ian?? maybe he grew up there?