LDRO

Instagram Updates

6 hours ago, jamesss said:

i called 8174203928 and it seems to be the only number that fits the number on lana’s story. a man with an accent answered, and i played it off as like “omg im so sorry! i think i have the wrong number”. it’s a texas area code. can we get a background check on this number to see if it’s ian?? maybe he grew up there? 

Well From this video it seems like he doesnt have an accent 

honeymoon hotline 2.0!!! LDR9 honeymoon's successor :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

15 minutes ago, jamesss said:
3 minutes ago, jamesss said:

let’s see if this number is ian’s :legend:

i called 8174203928 and it seems to be the only number that fits the number on lana’s story. a man with an accent answered, and i played it off as like “omg im so sorry! i think i have the wrong number”. it’s a texas area code. can we get a background check on this number to see if it’s ian?? maybe he grew up there? 

let me put my best country voice on :silly:

Either she recently got her hair done or this proves that jack photo was old, I’m not seeing any blonde on her tips 🧐🤔

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

I fkn love that she’s shopping at santee alley that shits not glamorous at all. It’s basically skid row lmfao. Lived in LA for 3 years. I used to go to underground house parties there in abandoned fabric warehouses.

met my boyfriend down at the taco truck

48 minutes ago, jamesss said:

i looked it up on whitepages and that number belongs to a 37 year old Hispanic man

53 minutes ago, jamesss said:

51 minutes ago, jamesss said:

if someone wants to call, maybe script it out as like a solicitor call. “is this ian?” “yes.” “hi there! im veronica calling from spectrum internet, and i wanted to touch base with you on a potential switch? we have a bunch of great deals for you today.”

42 minutes ago, jamesss said:

so does anyone wanna call or 

Are you expecting him to pick up and go "'Hi this is Ian here's a snippet of the album" like... Literally what will harassing him on his personal number do other than just make him annoyed about his number leaking. Very weird behaviour.

qfrWuBl.png

7 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Are you expecting him to pick up and go "'Hi this is Ian here's a snippet of the album" like... Literally what will harassing him on his personal number do other than just make him annoyed about his number leaking. Very weird behaviour.

yes tf??? im expecting a reward for hunting like this 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

8 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

fr though im calling to see if she’s actually talking to ian. like everyone is confused over who’s producing the album or a few songs on it 

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

fr though im calling to see if she’s actually talking to ian. like everyone is confused over who’s producing the album or a few songs on it 

“this is ian”

*we know lana is talking to the same ian who worked with jacob satorious*

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Ian Eric Kirkpatrick (born September 20, 1982) is an American record producer and songwriter based in Los Angeles. He has produced and written music for many high-profile artists such as Backstreet Boys, The Chainsmokers, Jason Derulo, Selena Gomez, Shakira, Nick Jonas, Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, Pitbull, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, and many more

oh lawd 

19 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Can we not doxx Lana’s producers? Very inappropriate to hubt down their phone number and then share it. Not cool. How would you feel if someone leaked your phone number and publically posted it? It crosses a line

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg