LDRO

Instagram Updates

yikes i didn’t think it would be that big of a deal. it’s not like im begging him for an album?? i just wanted to confirm it was him because everyone was confused. im sorry guys oml. if it makes you feel better it’s just some random guy in texas.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 minute ago, bewhitehotforever said:

enough of the stalking and doxxing 

yes i agree im sorry genuinely didn’t think this one through i can officially say my bad. ily all and i definitely want to like make it up to you guys 

maybe i’ll save up and buy the track as an apology or smthn tbh 

no because im actually really sorry i feel so bad and the guilt is setting in im actually sorry like i did NOT think it though. thankfully there’s no harm done and hopefully we can breathe deep breaths 

please let's be better and decent human beings and try no to call producers lol

this ain't shanice guys it's very different

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, jamesss said:

yes i agree im sorry genuinely didn’t think this one through i can officially say my bad. ily all and i definitely want to like make it up to you guys 

maybe i’ll save up and buy the track as an apology or smthn tbh 

no because im actually really sorry i feel so bad and the guilt is setting in im actually sorry like i did NOT think it though. thankfully there’s no harm done and hopefully we can breathe deep breaths 

Ok well honestly I think we should all just put this issue to bed rn and move on. Sounds like you’ve acknowledged the wrongdoing, and truthfully we don’t need to gang up on you either because that’s not productive for anybody. So let’s put our energy toward manifesting LDR9 info or those scrumptious l34ks that have been begging for attention all day, justice for the Dan Auerbach version of ITTJ!! :read:

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Ok well honestly I think we should all just put this issue to bed rn and move on. Sounds like you’ve acknowledged the wrongdoing, and truthfully we don’t need to gang up on you either because that’s not productive for anybody. So let’s put our energy toward manifesting LDR9 info or those scrumptious l34ks that have been begging for attention all day, justice for the Dan Auerbach version of ITTJ!! :read:

yesss i 1000%

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

please let's be better and decent human beings and try no to call producers lol

this ain't shanice guys it's very different

literally four other people said this bestie yes i apologized oml 

1 minute ago, zombie girl said:

i can’t believe lana hasn’t taken the story with the phone number down yet :rip: i hope nobody has figured out the area code, kind of would especially suck if it is a smaller producer who started getting harassed by a bunch of rabid stans on his personal cell

yeah i agree like babes needs to review before she posts 

36 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

are you guys seriously trying to call this random number that you guys found on lana’s instagram stories for some scraps of information & sleuthing online to find out who’s on the other end? it’s time to touch grass, c’mon now :horror:

27 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

we've reached insanity

12 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Who have you all bullied now for info :smokes3:

This place is Magical!

sarah-paulson.gif

IMG-3521.jpg

Just now, jamesss said:

yeah i agree like babes needs to review before she posts 

Right I agree she’s got a huge platform. Obvi you apologized but I can bet money so many stans r calling the number :crying5: