LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 hours ago, honeybadger said:

she has been strangely into shades/curtains and couches … this is significant :oprah3::true::typewriter::nails: album concept unlocked, it’s about windows and shades and curtains and mystery and hiding and obscuring and lies and truth and relaxation don’t tell me i’m wrong for 24 hours because i will not be able to emotionally handle it until then. thanks

J2OJWUC.jpg0EWK0il.jpgwBMqSYj.jpgWRoXqAV.jpgl2aXbvy.jpgEEQGSwo.jpgMN83bVv.jpgzi9DIUd.jpgTj9rWou.jpgC3qrxjW.jpgUscrnjm.jpg51735013780_3ac99451f9_b.jpg

it reminds me of behind the iron gates :coffee:

WGe8ynS.gif

hi i kno this will prob get moved to another thread but i’m genuinely curious why ppl like zella day and weyes, who have worked with/ are friends with lana don’t follow her on instagram and vice   versa? is it like a celebrity thing idk how that works but like..it confuses me lol

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

3 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

hi i kno this will prob get moved to another thread but i’m genuinely curious why ppl like zella day and weyes, who have worked with/ are friends with lana don’t follow her on instagram and vice   versa? is it like a celebrity thing idk how that works but like..it confuses me lol

I’m sure they did.. but Lana is obviously using a private account right now that’s only open sporadically 

1 hour ago, mrborntolose said:

true but she doesn’t follow any of them which is strange to me 

either she forgot (which seems plausible tbh) or she just doesn’t care about following them on her honeymoon account … honestly idk

sUcVobB.png

17 hours ago, mrborntolose said:

honestly they prob all have private accts they follow each other on?

aOaIzH2.gif

Here's a clip from her livestream! I wish she would do a proper livestream again where she chats with us. Funnily enough, I was just thinking earlier today about how it's been so long since her last stream and that she should do one again x

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS