LDRO

Instagram Updates

Part 2 cut off for me as well but damn this girl can’t catch a break. I feel terrible for her. That’s a lot of pages of a book to have to write all over again. I would feel guilty listening to any future leaks that come out knowing how upset she was that this happened. Might be a longer wait for an album now but her safety and welfare matter more than new music :-/ 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

1 minute ago, maysparkle said:

Part 2 cut off for me as well but damn this girl can’t catch a break. I feel terrible for her. That’s a lot of pages of a book to have to write all over again. I would feel guilty listening to any future leaks that come out knowing how upset she was that this happened. Might be a longer wait for an album now but her safety and welfare matter more than new music :-/ 

here's part 3 https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cj6GZixDf4-9vRnC7VopUjgrM90WB3o5BHuxM80/

and part 4 https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cj6HD9ajydK14znz6y-r0zJCWsvpM-AkB9_lYY0/

Just now, maysparkle said:

She said she will release the album anyway 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

tbh sounds like songs like Fingertips or Tunnel under Ocean Boulevard are for the upcoming album & she thinks they leaked in full already. Or there is an extortion situation going on & she wants to get ahead of it?

at least we now know why she deleted her @lanadelrey handles everywhere

image.png

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i wonder what she means by “personal pics” it doesn’t seem like much photos have been leaking lately except for outtakes which people likely already had?

I think she means newer stuff. she mentioned her work and videos of her family from 2 years ago 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Rough transcriptions:

Video 1: 

So I wanted to talk to you guys about something for a minute - a few months ago I parked my car on Melrose place, and I stepped away for a minute, and the one time I left my backpack inside my car someone broke all of the windows and took it and inside of it was my computer and my 3 cam corders and my hard drives. I had to remotely wipe my computer that had my 200 page book for S&S, which I didn't have backed up to a cloud because we do not have any cloud systems that we access and despite that people are still able to access this week my phone and leak our songs and personal photos and I just want to mention that despite all of this happening I am confident in the record to come and despite so many safety factors in so many different levels I want to persist and make the best art I can....

Video 2:

"And make the best art I can and even if I have to start over with my book which I do, you know obviously I won’t leave my stuff in my car even if it’s just for a moment but we’ve had these same issues at the house and it is a constant thing and although I’m so grateful to share all of the good stuff I just also want to share that it has been a challenge and I think that it’s important to share that it’s bit of a roadblock in terms of the creative process and keeping things safe and valuable and keeping ME safe as well with all of the um action that’s been going on around me and my home, everywhere I go and I don’t even think a plea for respect of privacy would even do anything but I do want to be honest about the fact that I do have concerns about what’s going to be out there and the two years worth of videos that we have from the family and everything that we had planned to turn into a small snippet of our lives over the last couple of years and everything else that might be in there and…."

Video 3:

"That’s just what’s been going and with everything leaking lately I just want to bring it to light that it’s hard and there’s really nothing to be done because I can’t really make my devices any safer, however people access them is unbeknownst to me and unavoidable unless I just completely don’t have them and no one has them in terms of the songs so I’m hoping that nothing else becomes available or stolen and this is just an off the cuff thought that I’ve had for a long time: I don’t really like to share things that aren’t going to plan, it’s why I’ve been private in the first place and it doesn’t have any bearing on things staying private ; even if what I’m left with is just my inner most thoughts I accept that but I just want to say that is a challenge and so please don’t listen to the music if you hear it....

Video 4:

....Because it's not coming out yet and in terms of the book: I loved the book that I lost with all my heart and put a lot of passion into it and in terms of the cam corders we shall see what happens with that. So that is an update that I would normally not give but I'm worried about it so now that it's the third time that this has happened I wanted to address it. that's that and onward and upward and we'll see. Thanks."

should i remove the ocean boulevard snippet out of my thread just to be respectful? it seems evident that might’ve been from this robbery

idk what we’re gonna do though if it leaks

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Can’t listen to what she’s saying bc it’s too early in the morning but just what the fuck that is a lot of heartbreak and she’s been dealing w this for months now :(( also feel v sick abt ocean boulevard, maybe that thread (+ fingertips) should be closed for now? 

mUENGN9.png

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:

Can’t listen to what she’s saying bc it’s too early in the morning but just what the fuck that is a lot of heartbreak and she’s been dealing w this for months now :(( also feel v sick abt ocean boulevard, maybe that thread (+ fingertips) should be closed for now? 

i think it should be closed, just to be respectful 

Oh boy my internet cut off where I’m at at work. Now I see there’s two more parts. She wants us to not listen to the music that may or may not be leaked. Well I wont. I’ll wait. Man that’s terrible it happened. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”