LDRO

Instagram Updates

the way she nearly cried in the last video broke me heart to a thousand pieces now :( she asked us to not listen to new stuff that's probably gonna leak

and also the new album isn't coming this year, she confirmed it

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

6 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

Oh boy my internet cut off where I’m at at work. Now I see there’s two more parts. She wants us to not listen to the music that may or may not be leaked. Well I wont. I’ll wait. Man that’s terrible it happened. 

4 PARTs ACTUALLY

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

How will we ever know if a leaked song is from this robbery?!? So sad... I knew about it happening one time, but she said this is the third time?!? When was her second hard drive stolen?!? Feeling awful for her. Love u Lana

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

No new music from her has leaked, not that we've noticed. I feel like she saw something online that we didn't. 

no but we got that ocean boulevard and fingertips snippets, maybe she's referencing that and thinks the songs leaked in full

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

No new music from her has leaked, not that we've noticed. I feel like she saw something online that we didn't. 

she’s possibly talking about the influx of snippets we’ve had recently, especially the ones which seem recent

it’s possible that ben and ed keep track of this stuff and that’s how she knows, i can’t imagine she spends all of time online figuring out what’s out there 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I live in NYC and haven’t driven in decades, and I am glad I don’t when I hear about crimes like this, because all my friends from all over the US have been reporting events like this for over a decade. It’s really sad. 

Poor Lana this would leave me with paranoia and panic attacks. The thought of writing 200 pages and then losing them is horrific.

Damn I left a comment in the Dark City thread hoping it'd leak and now I feel really bad but I thought it was an old song and I think she said she doesn't mind if her old stuff leaks.

I wish we knew what songs she's talking about. Are all new snippets part of this?

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

15 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Rough transcriptions:

Video 1: 

"So I wanted to talk to you guys about something for a minute - a few months ago I parked my car on Melrose place, and I stepped away for a minute, and the one time I left my backpack inside my car someone broke all of the windows and took it and inside of it was my computer and my 3 cam corders and my hard drives. I had to remotely wipe my computer that had my 200 page book for S&S, which I didn't have backed up to a cloud because we do not have any cloud systems that we access and despite that people are still able to access this week my phone and leak our songs and personal photos and I just want to mention that despite all of this happening I am confident in the record to come and despite so many safety factors in so many different levels I want to persist and make the best art I can...."

Video 2:

"And make the best art I can and even if I have to start over with my book which I do, you know obviously I won’t leave my stuff in my car even if it’s just for a moment but we’ve had these same issues at the house and it is a constant thing and although I’m so grateful to share all of the good stuff I just also want to share that it has been a challenge and I think that it’s important to share that it’s bit of a roadblock in terms of the creative process and keeping things safe and valuable and keeping ME safe as well with all of the um action that’s been going on around me and my home, everywhere I go and I don’t even think a plea for respect of privacy would even do anything but I do want to be honest about the fact that I do have concerns about what’s going to be out there and the two years worth of videos that we have from the family and everything that we had planned to turn into a small snippet of our lives over the last couple of years and everything else that might be in there and…."

Video 3:

"That’s just what’s been going on and with everything leaking lately I just want to bring it to light that it’s hard and there’s really nothing to be done because I can’t really make my devices any safer, however people access them is unbeknownst to me and unavoidable unless I just completely don’t have them and no one has them in terms of the songs so I’m hoping that nothing else becomes available or stolen and this is just an off the cuff thought that I’ve had for a long time: I don’t really like to share things that aren’t going to plan, it’s why I’ve been private in the first place and it doesn’t have any bearing on things staying private ; even if what I’m left with is just my inner most thoughts I accept that but I just want to say that is a challenge and so please don’t listen to the music if you hear it....

Video 4:

"....Because it's not coming out yet and in terms of the book: I loved the book that I lost with all my heart and put a lot of passion into it and in terms of the cam corders we shall see what happens with that. So that is an update that I would normally not give but I'm worried about it so now that it's the third time that this has happened I wanted to address it. that's that and onward and upward and we'll see. Thanks."

All four videos roughly transcribed as fast as I could fkldjfldknvldkfjdf; okay bye :wave2:

Just now, zombie girl said:

i wonder if whoever has her shit is blackmailing her or something and she knows something that we don’t, maybe nothing has leaked but is going to and she knows that. i mean she literally said they have remote access to her phone

they have access to her PHONE? :horror:

she needs to get law enforcement involved, that’s a ridiculous level of hacking/invasion of privacy, that just seems so terrifying and even dangerous 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix