LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, JFKs Fine China said:

I feel so terrible for her :( I wonder if this means the entire album is lost? Also, if the hacker has access to her phone they must be able to access her photos and text messages. That sounds horrifying. 

she said "it will not come out yet" or something like that which means she'll release it anyways 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, sophiesmom said:

but apple actually takes security to a different level, even if you have an apple device signed in any account, they still ask for the password and/or signing in with other devices with the password still, so maybe its an icloud thing?

but I mean, they would still need her passcode. a whole diff thing are her harddrives or her recording cameras, but i mean lana cmon... this is not your first rodeo, you should always backup / password-lock your harddrives, specially if they contain valuable material)

I see. idk I think these people find a way to hack everything hence why she said she has no idea how they can access her stuff and how can she make her stuff any safer

there's also a way to clone phones, I have no idea how that works but maybe it might've been something like that? :um2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I just don't understand were there not security cameras nearby???? was the thief wearing a balaclava or something when they stole her things so they can't locate them??? Where are the detectives????the police??? the FBI ?? this is a case for them teas!!! ladies it's time to take a trip to melrose place and INVESTIGATE :read:

410888-A5-7-C31-44-A4-81-C8-BA8-AEDA9515

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Poor Lana this breaks my heart...

But luckily this was months ago and nothing new leaked so I hope it stays that way.

Apart from the 2 newer songs snippets the other stuff was in circulation for a while so I think CFY, Sugary Sweet and the other UV songs are probably unrelated events.

I wonder if she thinks other tracks leaked (but I'd assume Ben reads this forum at least when something leaks so they would know right?)

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

But luckily this was months ago and nothing new leaked so I hope it stays that way.

Apart from the 2 newer songs snippets the other stuff was in circulation for a while so I think CFY, Sugary Sweet and the other UV songs are probably unrelated events.

I wonder if she thinks other tracks leaked (but I'd assume Ben reads this forum at least when something leaks so they would know right?)

i do believe that ben is aware because when that song had leaked elle made a thread about it telling us not to discuss it only a couple hours after

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

I think we should keep making threads about old leaks, like for Lizzy or 2011-2020 stuff. But we should totally avoid recent unknown songs of any type, that could be the new material/record she was talking about.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i do believe that ben is aware because when that song had leaked elle made a thread about it telling us not to discuss it only a couple hours after

see the fact that that song ever got leaked (along w the other stuff.. idk if that was real but yeah) is just vile. whoever leaked it was out to hurt Lana badly ..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

stalking  and obsession is rampant especially with Lana though-her popularity is increasing a lot and her as a person attracts a lot of very damaged and dangerous people.

I said it once and I’ll say it again-move out of the US into Europe, LA is the worst place for someone like her to live-hell she can even move her family for their safety.

if she’s not careful one day she will be attacked and who knows what next. 

we’ve had people try and kidnap her through the years-all it takes is for her to be alone for 10 minutes.  

Oh totally, just remember that recent incident with her crazy instagram stalker after attending Churchome. Good thing there was a bodyguard - but in the USA, guns are easy to get and no security guard is bullet proof. Dark thoughts but tbh all of this is insane and attacks on celebrities are happening. 

I kind of want her to get out of the USA too wtf. 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

8 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I just don't understand were there not security cameras nearby???? was the thief wearing a balaclava or something when they stole her things so they can't locate them??? Where are the detectives????the police??? the FBI ?? this is a case for them teas!!! ladies it's time to take a trip to melrose place and INVESTIGATE :read:

sadly stolen tech almost never gets recovered– ive had computers etc stolen and cops (ftp) pretty much said there was close to 0 chance of them ever being found

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, TextBook said:

I think we should keep making threads about old leaks, like for Lizzy or 2011-2020 stuff. But we should totally avoid recent unknown songs of any type, that could be the new material/record she was talking about.

i do agree. i think the fandom should utilize restraint when it comes to the 2021+ leaks, ignore them, don't ask for them, dont' listen.....which takes the power away from these losers dangling them over our heads. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

But then if she's being blackmailed, couldn't the police figure out who it is by tracing the call or the IP address from where the messages are being sent from? Or is the thief doing it old school and sending letters to her door. But then they could get fingerprints from it? I just know this is one of the gays 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Assuming this was a random target, or not particularly fan-motivated, they can still sell whatever is on her devices and someone will pay. She’s not entirely in the clear yet. 

It could have very well been random as crime has been going up in major cities especially LA/NYC so hopefully nothing will come of it but if the robber is somewhat tech-savvy it wouldn’t have taken them too much effort or too long to realize they have a bunch of unreleased Lana Del Rey content they’re sitting on that can be sold for a decent penny. 

my heart dropped to my stomach watching the videos.... i can only imagine having countless hours of effort put into something having been taken away from you like that... as for the leaks i do think she is being blackmailed and thinks the stuff is being leaked even though it haven't happened yet... that's so scary and disheartening 💔