LDRO

Instagram Updates

5 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

elle i kind of think it’s time to put a ban on here for no sharing any leaked material at all

Agree. Stop allowing snippets to be posted. Let them be discussed but that’s it. This board needs a base thread for Masterposts which include downloads from leaked files we already know, love and will continue to consume but as far as new leaks it should not be allowed especially given this revelation.

13 minutes ago, weinendersoldat said:

No.

They're already somehow accessing her phone and leaking stuff from it. A cloud is just an invitation.

She needs to store her music on physical media that she can keep on her at all times, like a cd, a cassette tape, fuckin reel to reel.

She should definitely not keep it on her at all times, that's how this situation happened. She ought to just leave it at home locked in a safe or in a top secured studio or something

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

She should definitely not keep it on her at all times, that's how this situation happened. She ought to just leave it at home locked in a safe or in a top secured studio or something

I'm saying like physically strapped to her :toofunny:

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Lizzy era leaks are totally fine to her, she said that herself. [EDIT: Maybe I am confusing her with another artist, take this with a grain of salt!!]

I also love how everybody here is extremely respectful and genuinely concerened for her yet some people enter this thread only to attack completely innocent people just because they got excited over leaks at one point. We all have.

But any situation is good enough to point fingers and feel morally superior I guess. 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

not even her house is safe let's be honest :( even in a locked safe

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

girl this woman is literally very likely being full on blackmailed by someone who has access to everything in her phone…

But if so, they can have made a hundred, a thousand, backup copies by now. No use paying blackmail $$. 

2 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

this woman is literally very likely being full on blackmailed by someone who has access to everything in her phone…

This part. I have a feeling that's what's going on and this is why she addressed it (in case anything private including messages/photos/songs/music leaks) 

A terrifying situation. I hope she gets the hell out of LA 

I feel so bad for her. No one deserves this. It's her private stuff. Imagine having all your private family footage stolen. Music is one thing but the other stuff is a different thing imo. I would feel so weird knowing someone sees my private stuff that was never meant for the public in the first place. She also prob will never see that again. I wish the person who stole it would at least return the private stuff.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

1 minute ago, BlueINK said:

Lizzy era leaks are totally fine to her, she said that herself. 

I also love how everybody here is extremely respectful and genuinely concerened for her yet some people enter this thread only to attack completely innocent people just because they got excited over leaks at one point. We all have.

But any situation is good enough to point fingers and feel morally superior I guess. 

when did she say that lizzy leaks were okay? i’ve never heard of her saying that before

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

It’s really sad she’s had to take all these extra measures to protect herself and her intellectual property :( people are miserable  but I’m glad to see she won’t let her light go out despite her hard work being lost like that

2 minutes ago, dollanganger said:

im confused what leaks shes talking about we're in a drought.. i guess the snippets but i havent even gotten around to any of those yet

I don't want to name the songs but she's talking about the snippets of those 2020-2022 songs that leaked a couple weeks ago

Assuming she just tried to ignore them until people began trying to steal info from her phone (& possibly blackmail?)

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

4 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I’m at work so I have no idea what’s going on but someone stole the album from her…? Is that right? 

A couple of months ago someone broke into her car and stole her laptop with her book, music (I assume the new album + more) and videos. I think she said also something about a camera but I'm not sure 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I’m at work so I have no idea what’s going on but someone stole the album from her…? Is that right? 

*stole the entire computer + hard drives + camcorders so everything is at risk of leaking/possibly already is leaking.

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif