LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

when did she say that lizzy leaks were okay? i’ve never heard of her saying that before

Am I remembering that correctly? Can anybody confirm? Was ist Marina or somebody else who said that?? :oprah2:

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

I feel so bad for Lana. There’s a clear distinction between an old demo from 10-15+ years ago resurfacing and stuff that’s actively planned on being released (and even the old stuff goes into a whole ethics discussion I simply don’t have the energy for). That goes for the book and all of her personal material not meant to be released at all as well. And it goes further than a leak issue, it’s an issue regarding the constant violations of Lana's privacy that’s been going on for the majority of her career. I just hope that she’s alright 

imageproxy.jpg

I know she has friends and family in LA but couldn't she move to other city? Like NY? She surely wouldn't move outside USA but she should find place where she will be more anonymous and harder to robbed

Wow. Imagine writing a 200 pages book, and all of a sudden everything is gone forever. What a traumatic event ... I feel so bad for her :(.

That said, how the f is she not able to get her work back ??? Like, I don't understand how Simon & Schuster doesn't have a duplicate of the book if it was ready to be published for example ??? Did she not send anything to anyone ? I mean for her to be the only human on earth to have an entire 200 pages book (and the only one copy of it) is crazy to me. I hope her team or the police is able able to trace whoever robbed her. If they upload something on the internet, maybe they can find who that person is and they can get all of her work back ? I mean, what is he going to do with a book of poetry and family photos anyway :facepalm:. I hope nothing leaks, but in the meantime, if it does, wouldn't it be a way for her to get her work back ? Maybe if it leaks, they could find the person, have the files again and she could release it like she wants to ?

Anyway ... I have so many questions honestly. I just hope everything is done to get her work back and that she + her team are not losing hope :rollin:

lana-del-rey-painting.gif

I mean leaking music is one thing (let me not get into it because like everybody here I'm also a consumer, come on now, let's not...), but full access to private photos/videos, access to her phone, what a fucking invasion of privacy, the fact she had to delete probably the most loved art project she's ever done in it's entirety... how devastating

8nl2OpX.png

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

She should definitely not keep it on her at all times, that's how this situation happened. She ought to just leave it at home locked in a safe or in a top secured studio or something

They’ll break the vault-it’ll be on the news 💀

As fans, it is natural that we would consume the content of old unreleased songs — and Lana herself has acknowledged them as such, which certainly enables our rationale to indulge in these throwaway tracks in some way. 

Nonetheless, this situation reframes even that. It is stolen content, period—and the monetization of it from leakers and the politics between respective leakers regarding the music sends a message to Lana, inadvertently or not. It is essentially taking a huge proverbial defecation on her honest work, regardless of its intended release or not. :( 

I don't understand why nobody does anything about that web selling stolen songs (from Lana and countless other artists).

Like if a random person like me knows about its existence it's not like is some top secret deep web stuff... and she was probably referring to the songs being sold there since the timeline makes sense

giphy.gif

This is indeed a very very sad and fucked up situation and feel terribly sorry for her.

Sadly, this is reality for many many artists and bands. She is by far not the only one this has happened to. I am hopeful that the people who are in possession of her files and data will not be handing them out just like that. They will try to make a lot of money out of this while they can. However, they are also aware that leaking things or even selling thing from recently stolen property can most likely be traced directly back to them. So while this is a very upsetting situation, I do not think we or her need to be that scared of anything bad happening.

5 minutes ago, regattasinthewind said:

This part. I have a feeling that's what's going on and this is why she addressed it (in case anything private including messages/photos/songs/music leaks) 

A terrifying situation. I hope she gets the hell out of LA 

If so, she takes it to the police and lets then handle it. Paying blackmail would be silly in today’s age of rapid copying and up-and downloading. And it would just encourage others to do the same thing: steal material worth millions. 

3 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

But if so, they can have made a hundred, a thousand, backup copies by now. No use paying blackmail $$. 

Pretty sure they're not gonna pay anything. Imagine paying a thief for your own property.

But the "good" thing about blackmailing is that she is somehow in contact with these people and maybe that could make it easier to actually catch them, instead of them just disappearing with her stuff.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

I'm just still in shock that people actually look up where celebrities live, go to their homes or neighborhoods and... think what?? Just leave them the f alone, I-

I'm at a loss for words, it's stalker behavior and I don't understand how anyone thinks they're ok to do such things.

To think this has been going on for years, with several different stalkers...! I don't even know how Lana would stop this, because a home needs to feel like a home, not a security fortress.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It's time for her to get the hell out of LA. I know she loves that place and she shouldn't do something she doesn't want to but things are getting out of hand and her safety is being compromised. It's been years and years of stalkers abusing her, breaking into her house and stealing her stuff, idk how she can keep living in that place when she knows there must be someone literally following her around. It's terrifying.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

6 minutes ago, weinendersoldat said:

I'm saying like physically strapped to her :toofunny:

I see your point, but i think that's putting her in danger, she'd be a walking target 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e