LDRO

Instagram Updates

It's terrible that she's exposed to this kind of stuff and that her security and privacy are constantly violated. No one should have to live under that constant menace.

Anyway, I find it strange that she doesnt have any copy of a 200 pages book. I've been sending security copies of things (absolutely irrelevant ones such as homework) to email since I was a kid.

Can't understand how a world-class artist as her doesnt make any kind effort to put her stuff out of risk, or at least to be sure that she doesnt lose it.

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

the camcorder footage contained footage of her family and friends that she wanted to use for a project 

the idea of a stranger having access to these videos (many might even contain Phoenix, who’s just a lil baby) is horrifying to me.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

Wait guys, what 200 -page book was she talking about? S&S what? is that Behind the Iron Gates?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Brightsun said:

Omg Guys what happened 

lana's car got stolen a few months ago at melrose place and they took her computer, hard drives and camcorders that contained her 200 pages book, the upcoming music and personal family footage and photos she was gonna turn into snippets of her life

she's worried about the stuff going around that might leak at some point. she seemed mostly worried about the book and the personal footage

she also asked us to not listen to the new stuff leaking and said the album isn't coming yet

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, Pale Fire said:

Personally this is very sad but I’m going to continue listening to leaks…. And my god this is about to sound so horrible but like… I will be eagerly awaiting if any tracks leak from this :biblio: like.. it could be a goldmine.

its a terrible situation but since it’s already been stolen…. :makeup:

obviously I feel for her and I don’t want anything to come out that messes with her plans or ruins a release, and I hate to see ppl infringing on her privacy & putting her in danger- she shouldn’t have to go thru any of this at ALL.

but I’d be lying if I said i wasn’t fucking perched for a single CRUMB when all these “leakers” have been giving us is snippets

its really morally wrong for you to do that. im sure part of the reason people steal her work is because of the ego boost they get and you're only fueling that fire. im not saying im an angel either but this is a really horrible situation n it would be best for you to not participate in it. 

2 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

Personally this is very sad but I’m going to continue listening to leaks…. And my god this is about to sound so horrible but like… I will be eagerly awaiting if any tracks leak from this :biblio: like.. it could be a goldmine.

obviously I feel for her and I don’t want anything to come out that messes with her plans or ruins a release, and I hate to see ppl infringing on her privacy & putting her in danger- she shouldn’t have to go thru any of this at ALL.

but I’d be lying if I said i wasn’t fucking perched for a single CRUMB when all these “leakers” have been giving us is snippets

wow… you are so brave for saying this i can’t even be mad :air2:

WGe8ynS.gif

So I guess the pictures of them filming in that dam were part of the project she was refering to? If it was album related that's probably already saved in another place but I feel like her actual personal footage with her family is the saddest part... it sucks. I hope she had that backed up already cause those are her memories :crying4: (which I think it's the case since she seemed more worried about it leaking that it being lost)

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Brightsun said:

Omg Guys what happened 

A few months ago someone stole stuff out of Lana's car, like camcorders with private stuff on them and her 200 page book, presumably Behind The Iron Gates and her laptop. She asked us not to listen to new leaks. The book is irretrievably gone.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

its really morally wrong for you to do that. im sure part of the reason people steal her work is because of the ego boost they get and you're only fueling that fire. im not saying im an angel either but this is a really horrible situation n it would be best for you to not participate in it. 

girl I know that.. but it’s morally wrong to be listening to leaks period and almost every single member here is guilty of that :toofunny:

the way I see it is that there’s two options- music leaks from the theft, or it doesnt

and if it doesnt, I’ll be glad that her privacy & hard work has been respected by whoever the thief is, and grateful for that.

And if it does, which imo is almost inevitable anyway, I’ll be grateful for some amazing new tracks to listen to. 

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

wow… you are so brave for saying this i can’t even be mad :air2:

i said what a lot of us are thinking…. Someone had to say it, period. Braver than the US marines !!!!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

5 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

People saying they are above and now against leaks should deleted everything that they have that's leaked. Maybe kahne outtakes could emerge from this. Probably not tho.

Whoever did this is disgusting and I hope they send her the book files and I hope they don't leak her book or any projects she was going to release. Also give her the cameras back

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Wow. Looks like I missed a lot while I was down for a nap. I don’t even really have words at the moment, this is just so devastating to hear, especially knowing this isn’t the first time something like this has happened.

Still processing all of this, but I’m considering implementing a no-link rule for any leaks. Typically, this only stands for content that is meant to be commercially released, but I feel like to be safe this should now be implemented for everything. Of course, discussion could still continue as that is inevitable, but I think we should separate ourselves from having links on our platform. At this point, it seems that everyone knows where to find leaks anyway, as they all sort of end up in the same place. Idk I still need to think about all of this.

Here is the complete video of her reels she made along with her post note on her story. I’ll also type up a full transcription in a bit. (I see someone made a rough transcription, but for those who don’t know my actual full time job is as a transcriptionist so this is always good practice for me lol.)

Wishing Lana safety and peace. She is the least deserving of things like this x

Edit: Transcription in spoiler below

Spoiler

So, I wanted to talk to you guys about something for a minute. A few months ago, I parked my car on Melrose Place and I stepped away for a minute, and the one time I left my backpack inside my car, someone broke all of the windows and took it, and inside of it was my computer, and my three camcorders, and my hard drives. & I had to remotely wipe the computer that had my 200-page book for Simon & Schuster, which I didn’t have backed up on a cloud because we do not have any, you know, cloud systems that we access, and despite that people are still able this week to remotely access my phone and leak our songs and personal photos. & I just want to mention that despite all of this happening, I am confident in the record to come and despite so many safety factors in so many different levels, I really want to persist and make the best art I can, and even if I have to start over with my book, which I do. You know, obviously, I won’t ever leave anything in the car again even if it’s just for a moment, but we’ve had the same issues at the house and it is a constant thing. & Although I’m so grateful to be able to share all of the good stuff, I just also want to share that it has been a challenge. & I think it’s important to say that it is a bit of a roadblock in terms of the creative process and keeping things safe and valuable and keeping me safe as well with all of the action that’s been going on around me, my home, everywhere I go. & So I don’t even think a plea for a respect of some privacy would even do anything, but I do want to be honest about the fact that I do have concerns about what’s going to be out there and the two years’ worth of videos that we have from the family and everything we were planning on turning in to. Just a small snippet of our lives over the last couple of years and whatever else may have been on there. Not exactly sure what’s gonna happen with it, but that’s just what’s been going on, and with everything leaking lately I just want to bring it to light that it’s hard and there’s really nothing to be done because I can’t really make my devices any safer. You know, however people access them is unbeknownst to me and unavoidable unless I just completely don’t have them and no one has them in terms of the songs. So, I’m hoping that nothing else, you know, becomes available or stolen. & This is just an off-the-cuff thought that I’ve had for a long time that I don’t really like to share things that are going not to plan, but you know, it’s why I’ve been private in the first place and it doesn’t really seem to have any bearing on whether or not things actually stay private, but you know, even if what I’m left with is just my innermost thoughts, I accept that, but just want to say that it is a challenge. And, um, so… Please don’t listen to the music if you hear it because it’s not coming out yet, and in terms of the book, I loved the book that I lost with all of my heart and put a lot of passion into it, and in terms of the camcorders we shall see what happens with that. So, that is an update that I would obviously normally not give, but I’m worried about it. So, you know, now that it’s like the third time that this has happened, I just wanted to address it. So, that’s that and onward and upward and, um, we’ll see. Thanks.

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

30 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

Perhaps the many snippets were coming cause of the stolen pc. And so there is a possibility that she reworks these old diamants for ldr9

Define rework :oic2:

On a serious note I hate that for her. Hope she’s able to recover what was stolen.

whatarecoloris.jpg

Just now, lernerderrey said:

People saying they are above and now against leaks should deleted everything that they have that's leaked. Maybe kahne outtakes could emerge from this. Probably not tho.

when a good track finally leaks and theres girlies posting all about how much they love it….. just know I’ll be sipping my tea

the true colors always come out, there’s a bit of virtue signalling going on here tbh

once again yes it’s a fucking terrible situation…. But lemme look on the bright side chile x

gLoD.gif

10 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

i get what you mean, but in this case, those are her newest material, i just cant do that. 

Yes i'd listen to the leaks from her old records, that she doesnt mind to use but not a whole upcoming official project, I feel bad doing that, of course i'd still pay for the music, the vinyl variants, the cassette, the merch i'd buy but still... 💀

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Wow. Looks like I missed a lot while I was down for a nap. I don’t even really have words at the moment, this is just so devastating to hear, especially knowing this isn’t the first time something like this has happened.

Still processing all of this, but I’m considering implementing a no-link rule for any leaks. Typically, this only stands for content that is meant to be commercially released, but I feel like to be safe this should now be implemented for everything. Of course, discussion could still continue as that is inevitable, but I think we should separate ourselves from having links on our platform. At this point, it seems that everyone knows where to find leaks anyway, as they all sort of end up in the same place. Idk I still need to think about all of this.

i think having no links is a good option tbh. Most people know where to find them anyway, and this will also protect the site & you from her management / any legal troubles. 

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i get what you mean, but in this case, those are her newest material, i just cant do that. 

Yes i'd listen to the leaks from her old records, that she doesnt mind to use but not a whole upcoming official project, I feel bad doing that, of course i'd still pay for the music, the vinyl variants, the cassette, the merch i'd buy but still... 💀

different strokes for different folks babes, and I totally respect & understand your point of view

gLoD.gif

I just watched and am blown away. Obviously sad and awful for Lana. I am so impressed with her presentation. Through tough circumstances she speaks with clarity and maturity. We love you Lana and wish you the best. 

i wouldn’t listen to anything that’s obviously intended for official release (i haven’t listened to snow on the beach) and i certainly wouldn’t go out of my way to view any personal family footage if that is to ever come out, but i don’t see why i couldn’t listen to a random leak from 2012 and save it to my library… which i actually can’t even do that right now because my laptop finally died, but people here all of the sudden acting like they’re above all leaks is really silly to me :air2:

WGe8ynS.gif

To be fair if any of her soon to be released music leaked i wouldn't listen because i wouldn't wanna spoil the surprise of the album. 

Album rollouts are such a precious time and one day we're not going to have them when she quits music so i like to do them properly

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e