LDRO

Instagram Updates

4 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

this is so annoying for her and sad and creepy. like wtf is wrong with people damn. no way it wasn’t intentional either…. 

she said it happened months ago & her car windows were smashed ? remember the paparazzi pics of her in the white suv and she was serving at the church place  ! it must been a while ago i wonder why now she’s mentioning it ??? 

Probably because of all the snippets that have leaked in the last week or whatever

Maybe one or more of them are indicative that the person who broke into her HOUSE or CAR (can't believe I'm typing it) is leaking the material they stole

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i personally am definitely not going to listen to music unless it’s released on spotify. i listens to snow on the beach and i feel really guilty about it! lana and taylor must’ve worked so hard on something and i feel horrible that the release date won’t be honored. i really wanted crazy for you and sugary sweet and all these other snippets to leak, but now i’m definitely not going to support it happening. it’s so unfair.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

5 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

99% sure this is fingertips

what if fingertips is the song she explained in the interview?

When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags

She likes the word fingertips, she also used it in Arcadia and Venice Bitch. Lana described the song as having orchestral instrumentation and the snippet has none of that. If it's the same then it's an early demo.

11 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

off topic but some of the lyrics :stareney: it’s giving arianka

ot: so fingertips isn’t a bb demo/outtake but a probable ldr9 song?  :noparty:

im listening now :oprah4:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

also, doesn't lana hand-write/use a typewriter for her poetry?? she did at least for Violet. i'm wondering if she chose to take a different route this time around and wrote it digitally. or, maybe she did do everything by hand again, but what got stolen is the layout/structure of the book. i hope she still has physicals of her poetry. i cant imagine writing all of that over again.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, Nova Times said:

So someone just stole her laptop, w the album on it? 

it happened a few months ago. laptop, hard drives and camcorders :crai: yes it had the album on it

however she seemed more worried towards the book and personal images of her family she was gonna use for a future project she described as snippets of her life

I think she still has the songs, but specifically said it in case we see any new leaks floating around and asked us to not listen to them because the album isn't coming yet

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

15 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, but she feels violated and scared and some people here only seem to care about the implications for leaks? Fuck that. 

If people are going to these lengths to obtain them, then fuck leaks, quite frankly. 

I knew leaking wasn't an innocent venture but I had nfi people would go this far. 

There's a lot to unpack in that IG but that's my current feeling. 

i’ve been thinking about a couple of posts i made earlier, i seemed to take a relaxed, and honestly, irresponsible position regarding the possibility of leaks because of this, and i shouldn’t have done that, lana is probably feeling very scared, violated, upset, and probably feels very crushed and hopeless because it’s become such a problem to the point where her entire, 200-page book was stolen and she may never get back that hard work and effort that she poured her heart into

i shouldn’t be saying anything regarding potential leaks or acting like i don’t care and will listen anyway because right now is just simply not the right time, this post reminded me of that and i wanted to say something and clarify and apologize for carrying that attitude at any degree, we shouldn’t be thinking about the potential songs that could come out of this

i feel like it would be ideal if nothing leaked for a good while, even if it’s some old 2009 demos, or old photos, we just need to respect lana and perhaps re-evaluate how we thinking about these particular things, especially since majority of new/leaked material are obtained shadily, it isn’t often that things are just randomly found online, and we have so much material already, we’ve gotta be grateful for what we already have

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I’m still gutted about her book having vanished. This is just so horrible.

as for leaks, I don’t know anymore how I should feel when new songs from her will pop up, knowing what we do today. I’ve been a bit on the fence since she put songs on BB we never thought she’d include on an album, and those songs leaked not so long before BB… So, I don’t know. 

gotta applause her bravery to be able to keep a straight face, move on and talk about it. That woman is the definition of resilience. 

Umm what if the 200 page book was not BTIG but was in fact a memoir or something and the camcorder footage was going to accompany it? If it was poetry would she have a hard copy, voice notes etc,? Is 200 pages on a typewriter feasible? Did she say it was 200 pages of poetry in the vid i can't remember

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i’ve been thinking about a couple of posts i made earlier, i seemed to take a relaxed, and honestly, irresponsible position regarding the possibility of leaks because of this, and i shouldn’t have done that, lana is probably feeling very scared, violated, upset, and probably feels very crushed and hopeless because it’s become such a problem to the point where her entire, 200-page book was stolen and she may never get back that hard work and effort that she poured her heart into

i shouldn’t be saying anything regarding potential leaks or acting like i don’t care and will listen anyway because right now is just simply not the right time, this post reminded me of that and i wanted to say something and clarify and apologize for carrying that attitude at any degree, we shouldn’t be thinking about the potential songs that could come out of this

i feel like it would be ideal if nothing leaked for a good while, even if it’s some old 2009 demos, or old photos, we just need to respect lana and perhaps re-evaluate how we thinking about these particular things, especially since majority of new/leaked material are obtained shadily, it isn’t often that things are just randomly found online, and we have so much material already, we’ve gotta be grateful for what we already have

I mean it wasn't directed at you or anything; like everyone else I'm just really angry

I am absolutely guilty of listening to/promoting leaks, and I'm not claiming otherwise

I have always known that obtaining them often involves accessing devices illegally but I guess I'm a bit naive and I never really considered the implications of that for Lana, or that people would steal physical property. 

So I just think these are all things people should think about. 

Leaks but at what cost

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 hours ago, honey dew said:

Umm what if the 200 page book was not BTIG but was in fact a memoir or something and the camcorder footage was going to accompany it? If it was poetry would she have a hard copy, voice notes etc,? Is 200 pages on a typewriter feasible? Did she say it was 200 pages of poetry in the vid i can't remember

she said her book with simon and schuster so id assume its btig

22 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

99% sure this is fingertips

what if fingertips is the song she explained in the interview?

When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags

the leaker said this and fingertips have different lengths... so different songs or different versions at least

7 minutes ago, honey dew said:

what if it was her autobiography :rollin:

I mean all the stalkers following her around and the horrible incident she just mentioned she must be having a really hard time these couple of months.. 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

18 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

also, doesn't lana hand-write/use a typewriter for her poetry?? she did at least for Violet. i'm wondering if she chose to take a different route this time around and wrote it digitally. or, maybe she did do everything by hand again, but what got stolen is the layout/structure of the book. i hope she still has physicals of her poetry. i cant imagine writing all of that over again.

She said she has to start all over again :(