LDRO

Instagram Updates

Hi i have a question to ask but i dont want it to come off as mean or anything, I am just genuinely curious.

While watching Lana's video explaining what happened, I couldn't help but notice her teeth looked a bit off? like her two front teeth, they looked a tad pushed forward/out. And it sounded as if she had a bit of a lisp. Did anyone else notice this? has it always been this way? did she perhaps get a veneer recently?

Sorry just really curious!

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

i feel like the discussion surrounding the morality of leaks is a bit complex,

it would be - if leakers actually leaked anything, such that there was a risk to discuss in the first place lmao :smokeney:

jokes aside, I do feel that the issue of leaked material isn't necessarily as complicated as one could make it:

songs that never saw release, and have been sitting in a vault for years - those are fair game to me, even if Lana pulls a BB and puts them on a record 10 years later

(she has mentioned leaks making her feel uncomfortable in the past, but at the same time, I think her attitude has shifted since the earlier years of her career, considering she openly interacts with fans re: her unreleased stuff these days, and really only seems to express concern when an upcoming project is at risk of leaking, vs. someone asking her to sing wayamaya on tour in 2018 and her lying being like "yasssss i'll do it :silly:")

songs that are going to be released, or which we have good reason to believe might be included on a future record (since lana likes to withhold a track or two from each era just to put them on the next one), however are off-limits, not insofar as I personally won't listen to them, I will tbh, but these aren't leaks we should encourage or really talk about at all

stuff like family photos, home videos and a whole fucking book being stolen, and subsequently lost forever, is on a whole other level - those are clearer cases of personal boundaries being violated, and something we as a community need to actively distance ourselves from

rihKQ8M.gif

1 hour ago, juliadelrey said:

In Feb of 2018, one of her stalkers came to the show with a knife. Regardless of where she moves, there will always be psychos.

True but at least there's security at her shows. When she's at home she should feel safe without that. It's just kind of on another level if you know what I mean...

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

3 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Ok, we know the versions are the same, but how do we know it was ripped and that it wasn't the original version that was later uploaded to Youtube by others?

i might be wrong but i believe the file made it obvious it was from youtube like there was no question about it

it's fine when pre-2018 songs or whatever was scrapped leaks cause it have really small changes to release. i love many unreleased lana's tracks. but it's not good and really disrespectful and annoying when something what has plan to release leaks. i'm not support album/song leaking before planned premiere. if i was artist i wouldn't give a fuck if something from scrapped material leaks cause my every album would have different vibe and songs from previous albums wouldn't fit to new album but i would be fucking angry if future release suddenly leaked before date.

1 minute ago, bluechemtrails said:

Ok, we know the versions are the same, but how do we know it was ripped and that it wasn't the original version that was later uploaded to Youtube by others?

i still do not believe they were youtube rips. i think it is just something fans made up to be overdramatic & unnecessarily angry. i honestly do not even notice them being noticeably lesser quality when i play the album. i think they blend in perfectly & the more time that passes i start to forget they were leaked songs. i also believe that these songs only leaked a couple years ago after years of being locked up bc lana probably moved them to a folder or email or something with the intention of finally using them. but i know fans will tell me both of these beliefs are wrong but whatever.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

8 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Because we have the original WAV versions and they're better quality than the YouTube rips (better frequency spectrum).

2 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

have we considered that the person who stole all this stuff was probably just some criminal n has no knowledge of who they stole from? i know its a bad area so its highly possible. i mean its been 2 months n nothings come out

2 hours ago, Vertimus said:

It seems to me unlikely that the thief knew what they took or what they have even now. They may not know how to get the songs off the laptop to post, sell, or leak, and, in not a LDR Stan, certainly won’t know what are new tracks, what are finished tracks, what are incomplete tracks (they may just see the music as iTune-style tracks like many of us have on our phones and Macs). In fact they may delete all the music, photos, and videos to free up space so they can use it themselves, or they may have sold the laptop for food money, drug money, survival money, who knows. 

The laptop itself may be the only thing of value to them in their own eyes, and the camera or video equipment. 

But remember that they also have access to Lana's phone, so they know who she is. Hence, they also must know whose laptop they have. Which is creepy because that means they kind of must have known her car or something and stalked her.
Or they did not know from the beginning, but looked through the stuff and realized wtf they're holding in their hands.

Or, another possibility: In the videos it sounded like the thief and the people hacking her phone were the same person(s), but maybe they actually aren't? Maybe both incidents have nothing to do with each other. I don't think so though.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

9 minutes ago, i talk to jesus said:

i still do not believe they were youtube rips. i think it is just something fans made up to be overdramatic & unnecessarily angry. i honestly do not even notice them being noticeably lesser quality when i play the album. i think they blend in perfectly & the more time that passes i start to forget they were leaked songs. i also believe that these songs only leaked a couple years ago after years of being locked up bc lana probably moved them to a folder or email or something with the intention of finally using them. but i know fans will tell me both of these beliefs are wrong but whatever.

I mean it does seem odd? When she can just hit the producers up-why rip off youtube

But they might have lost the lossless version and only have the other version.

When you have two identical sound files, it's hard to tell which is the original and which is the copy.

But well, the fact is that they didn't re-record it.

I wonder if the "master version" on Tidal has the same quality? Has anyone tried it out?

54 minutes ago, i talk to jesus said:

u can literally check the bitrate of the lossless CD file with spek. they are 128 kbps files, so most likely ripped from youtube, or downloaded from dbree or whatever. They are not HQ files

image.png

i doubt the new songs came from her laptop it's just some dropbox's hacked shit

and i bet the one who stole her shit does not know anything about her  he wiped everythign sold her  laptop in peaces  and moved on 

and now every leaks make her think it's from her laptop and i don't blame her for this

I won’t lie it would be hard not to listen to songs and albums if they leak.  I don’t have great self control,  but on the other hand it may ruin the experience when she does release it. So I won’t make any promises Lana but I will try my best. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance