LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, White Dress said:

What was this guitar person saying that would warrant a kick? 

He was the guy who waited for Lana outside church a while ago and tried to run at her saying "you know me, you know me!" he has done other worrying things that I forget 

5 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Wait but at about 2:45 they are quietly discussing kicking someone out of the chat I think she was talking about dat1guitarguy anyways

I heard that too and thought that's why she put the phone down to tell Charlie something quietly

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Here are the livestreams! She's so cute, and I'm so happy Ricardo got to talk to her. He's such a sweetheart x

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Her live chats are so weird. I would rather hear from her about the new album and stories about life in general then her adding a fan into the live chat and wasting a good 20 mins with this fan, talking about nothing. :dorothy3:

That's just me. 

4 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Her live chats are so weird. I would rather hear from her about the new album and stories about life in general then her adding a fan into the live chat and wasting a good 20 mins with this fan, talking about nothing. :dorothy3:

That's just me. 

It’s a shame she doesn’t do proper  lives anymore, I think it’s because she get’s bothered by comments and is still feeling really vulnerable from all the stalker shit…so wants a low profile. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance