LDRO

Instagram Updates

3 hours ago, archiemm said:

321083635_8608714432532240_8123751633718876583_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=7CsXJTFgE-AAX8TnECr&_nc_ht=scontent-lcy1-2.xx&oh=00_AfDDY1TKWsBWZl_84FvvTBlni0XbdPvBF5vfVU8AsQfaVQ&oe=63A7566D

seans comment section they doin too much this is so embarrassing i'm sorry... :bebe:

(not my photo i found it in some ldr fb group :rip:)

Oh god. I knew people were going to flock to his Instagram and start leaving bizarre comments. This is also why I was concerned when I saw the caption on her Instagram post. I just knew that some of her fans were going to go to Sean's page and start leaving comments. I'm just glad that Sean's wife has a private Instagram. I can't imagine the sort of harassment she might receive from Lana fans.  None of us have any idea whether Lana & Sean still remain in any kind of contact on a basic friendship level after their breakup, but things like this I imagine would drive a wedge between them, I'm sure Sean and his wife don't want any drama or attention in this situation, and I wouldn't blame him for being pissed.

People can hate on the guy all they want, because he was a cop, etc etc, but the bottom line is, he and Lana were together, she obviously saw something in him and they had a relationship. That relationship obviously affected her to the point where she's putting up a billboard near where he lives with his wife. So obviously she's still feeling some type of way about him.

Unfortunately Lana has some crazy unhinged fans, like the guy who harassed her outside of her church and she's had her homes broken into multiple times.  I highly doubt an ex Cop is going to put up with any sort of bullshit from her fans.   Sean seems to prioritize his and his wife's privacy.  Lana's fans should tread carefully.

Just now, mrborntolose said:

“my boy sean” does this man have fans or something :wtf:

Of course he does. It was bound to happen. He's been on two very popular police TV shows. The topic of that Reddit thread is that someone noticed his daughter is liking some of the tweets and commentary about Lana being petty.  Scroll to the second photo in that thread.

1 minute ago, mypolaroidfrown said:

Of course he does. It was bound to happen. He's been on two very popular police TV shows. The topic of that Reddit thread is that someone noticed his daughter is liking some of the tweets and commentary about Lana being petty.  Scroll to the second photo in that thread.

i saw. ive never heard of him outside being lana’s ex. :awkney: people can stay mad tho, it’s iconic. (i do wish we knew the story of why/how they ended, but that’s lana’s business at the end of the day)

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

52 minutes ago, mypolaroidfrown said:

Oh god. I knew people were going to flock to his Instagram and start leaving bizarre comments. This is also why I was concerned when I saw the caption on her Instagram post. I just knew that some of her fans were going to go to Sean's page and start leaving comments. I'm just glad that Sean's wife has a private Instagram. I can't imagine the sort of harassment she might receive from Lana fans.  None of us have any idea whether Lana & Sean still remain in any kind of contact on a basic friendship level after their breakup, but things like this I imagine would drive a wedge between them, I'm sure Sean and his wife don't want any drama or attention in this situation, and I wouldn't blame him for being pissed.

People can hate on the guy all they want, because he was a cop, etc etc, but the bottom line is, he and Lana were together, she obviously saw something in him and they had a relationship. That relationship obviously affected her to the point where she's putting up a billboard near where he lives with his wife. So obviously she's still feeling some type of way about him.

Unfortunately Lana has some crazy unhinged fans, like the guy who harassed her outside of her church and she's had her homes broken into multiple times.  I highly doubt an ex Cop is going to put up with any sort of bullshit from her fans.   Sean seems to prioritize his and his wife's privacy.  Lana's fans should tread carefully.

as much as i hate sean and love railing on him, going to his IG and commenting & messaging is still really fucking shitty and in the most extreme cases makes you just as shitty as him

i swear that a certain subset of redacted's don't even experience any positive emotion they just love to be hateful and bitter all the time to the point where they will literally attack people :bebe:

like even i'm sideeyeing these people lana hasn't even fucking said anything (and that still wouldn't make it acceptable) just like mind your own fucking business, rail about him on LB or reddit but do it in a lana space or a private space don't go to his page and do it that's just stupid

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Does anyone have a picture of Sean's new wife. I'm interested in seeing if she looks like Lana or ? Because I hear he married this woman shortly after dumping Lana. You know who else dumped Lana and married someone else? That Italian what's his face photohrapher that I can't remember his name right now. 

Leaving this here for reference:

I guess you could call it textbook
I was lookin' for the father I wanted back
And I thought I found it in Brentwood
It seemed only appropriate you'd easily have my back

And then there was the issue of her
I didn't even like myself, or love the life I had
And there you were with shining stars
Standin' blue with open arms
You touched the detriment most of the friends I knew already had

You've got a Thunderbird, my daddy had one, too
Let's rewrite history, I'll do this dance with you
You know I'm not that girl, you know I'll never be
Maybe just the way we're different could set me free
And there we were, screamin' "Black Lives Matter" in the crowd
By the Old Man River, and I saw you saw who I am
God, I wish I was with my father
He could see us in all our splendor
All the things I couldn't want for him
I screamed for them, oh-oh-oh
I screamed for them, ah-ah

Could we do this dance again?
Do you think if I go blonde, we could get our old love back?
I guess this is really the end
I never felt jealous before this year, but I'm jealous now

People say we're too much alike
But maybe, finally, that'll make it right
In the end of all these sleepless nights
Other men I met felt right
Would smile at you and stick a knife
In your back
Finally, I met you so I'm not wonderin' why

There we were, screamin' "Black Lives Matter" in the crowd

Old Man River keeps rollin'
With or without him
Without him, oh, my old man
Old Man River keeps rollin', oh

giphy.gif

On 12/19/2022 at 1:51 PM, Surf Noir said:

what is it?

A lighting of a tree. I think it's in Italy?

17 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Does anyone have a picture of Sean's new wife. I'm interested in seeing if she looks like Lana or ? Because I hear he married this woman shortly after dumping Lana. You know who else dumped Lana and married someone else? That Italian what's his face photohrapher that I can't remember his name right now. 

Leaving this here for reference:

I guess you could call it textbook
I was lookin' for the father I wanted back
And I thought I found it in Brentwood
It seemed only appropriate you'd easily have my back

And then there was the issue of her
I didn't even like myself, or love the life I had
And there you were with shining stars
Standin' blue with open arms
You touched the detriment most of the friends I knew already had

And there we were, screamin' "Black Lives Matter" in the crowd

Could we do this dance again?
Do you think if I go blonde, we could get our old love back?
I guess this is really the end
I never felt jealous before this year, but I'm jealous now

People say we're too much alike
But maybe, finally, that'll make it right
In the end of all these sleepless nights
Other men I met felt right
Would smile at you and stick a knife
In your back
Finally, I met you so I'm not wonderin' why

There we were, screamin' "Black Lives Matter" in the crowd

With or without him
Without him, oh, my old man
Old Man River keeps rollin', oh

giphy.gif

A lighting of a tree. I think it's in Italy?

Sean Larkin did an interview with the New York Times in March of 2020. That's the interview where he mentioned that he and Lana had split up. So it's entirely possible that they broke up prior to March 2020, but that's when the New York Times interview was published. He got married in January or February of this year, 2022.   Francesco Carrozini is the Italian photographer who Lana dated.  I believe he married Anna Wintour's daughter and they have a young baby now. I don't feel comfortable posting photos of Sean's wife on here, the few photos I've seen of her, her face is blocked out with an emoji, he really does his best to protect her privacy, and I can understand why. But I'm sure you can find out about her through a Google Search and you'll see photos on Google Images! 😊 She is Sean's age, from what I recall, or very close to it.

1 hour ago, mypolaroidfrown said:

Sean Larkin did an interview with the New York Times in March of 2020. That's the interview where he mentioned that he and Lana had split up. So it's entirely possible that they broke up prior to March 2020, but that's when the New York Times interview was published. He got married in January or February of this year, 2022.   Francesco Carrozini is the Italian photographer who Lana dated.  I believe he married Anna Wintour's daughter and they have a young baby now. I don't feel comfortable posting photos of Sean's wife on here, the few photos I've seen of her, her face is blocked out with an emoji, he really does his best to protect her privacy, and I can understand why. But I'm sure you can find out about her through a Google Search and you'll see photos on Google Images! 😊 She is Sean's age, from what I recall, or very close to it.

I found a video of Sean's wedding on Facebook of all places. It was posted by his show Police Patrol and you see her face clearly. It's like a tribute video of their wedding. lol

His wife is gorgeous. She has beautiful long brown hair like Lana's but that is the only similarity. She looks like a model and age appropiate. It's obvious she takes care of herself like Sean does. But yeah, she's a stunning woman. They look very happy. Good for them. :gclap:

Seeing the video of their wedding and how happy they look, I feel second hand cringe for Lana and her billboard. :um2:

Lana's Mr. Right is out there. It takes time but I hope she finds him soon. She has terrible luck with love. :(

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I found a video of Sean's wedding on Facebook of all places. It was posted by his show Police Patrol and you see her face clearly. It's like a tribute video of their wedding. lol

His wife is gorgeous. She has beautiful long brown hair like Lana's but that is the only similarity. She looks like a model and age appropiate. It's obvious she takes care of herself like Sean does. But yeah, she's a stunning woman. They look very happy. Good for them. :gclap:

Seeing the video of their wedding and how happy they look, I feel second hand cringe for Lana and her billboard. :um2:

Lana's Mr. Right is out there. It takes time but I hope she finds him soon. She has terrible luck with love. :(

I agree 100% with everything you said! I saw the wedding video and photos as well, where her face was not censored.  I could just see how happy both of them looked. I am genuinely happy for them. I knew it would be a tough time for Lana of course, but the fact is, he's married now, he has his family, and his new TV show that he's a part of. I'm just concerned for Lana because now the online media Outlets are starting to pick up on the Tulsa billboard thing and now they're running stories about her. I just hate that she gets attention in the media for the drama, when I wish they would just focus on her music and art. It seems like anytime she does something slightly problematic, they immediately jump on it because it gets clicks. I just hope she doesn't do any other obvious things that are related to or directed at Sean, because the media Outlets will just eat it all up and I don't want the new record to be overshadowed by that sort of bullshit. I understand she may be going through a tough time, but Sean moved on, he's married, it is what it is. Hopefully she can channel those feelings into her music and poetry. ❤️

The online media Outlets have picked up on the Tulsa billboard situation and they've totally ran with it.  They're painting her out to be the crazy ex-girlfriend.  I really hope she doesn't do any other obvious things that are directed at or related to Sean. I'm just worried that this sort of drama will overshadow the press for the new record. All the interviews and press she'll be doing around release time, you know they're going to want to ask questions about this whole situation. I understand she may be going through a tough time, I just don't want the media Outlets & haters to have more tabloid fodder & clickbait.  They ripped her apart over QFTC, and I hate to see her be painted as "crazy ex gf" in the media now.

6 hours ago, mypolaroidfrown said:

The online media Outlets have picked up on the Tulsa billboard situation and they've totally ran with it.  They're painting her out to be the crazy ex-girlfriend.  I really hope she doesn't do any other obvious things that are directed at or related to Sean. I'm just worried that this sort of drama will overshadow the press for the new record. All the interviews and press she'll be doing around release time, you know they're going to want to ask questions about this whole situation. I understand she may be going through a tough time, I just don't want the media Outlets & haters to have more tabloid fodder & clickbait.  They ripped her apart over QFTC, and I hate to see her be painted as "crazy ex gf" in the media now.

Controversy has always worked for her. It helps her to sell more records.

Maybe the media coverage was the intention. Now Sean cant escape her even more.

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Honestly I don't think the Sean thing is that bad :thumb2:

Yeah it's petty but it's also fun and it's not like she's stalking him outside of his house or something. You can move on and still be shady sometimes towards people :true:

it's really not. people are seeing too much into this and talking way too much about this. it's still promo for the album and it's not hurting anyone besides maybe his ego but I doubt he cares that much he's getting negative attention

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 12/19/2022 at 8:51 PM, Surf Noir said:

what is it?

On 12/19/2022 at 2:53 PM, Elle said:

She removed the caption from the Tulsa billboard pic and reposted this video on her story -

Oh it was this video actually - for some reason, I just think she's so wholesome for reposting it :oprah:

At this point Lana could post a picture of her fruit bowl and still receive backlash. The media is just being overdramatic as usual

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lana survived QfTC, then released two albums (i personally love them) that are generally concidered not to be as good as their predecessors by the fans, at least that seems to be the louder bunch. Yet they both were well received by critics.

So this little Sean billboard debacle is so null, she's kind of indestructable atp. Esp since she's about to deliver a masterpiece

312512997_1178079919803874_8017638470284