LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, jinsouldilf said:

alright is anyone gonna repost what she posted.. not all of us follow honeymoon :toofunny:

This !!! :heart:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

“A&W interscope team hair braiding sesh + jimmy and bo”

EC267-EB4-44-DB-4-E00-9-B9-F-14-BBB0-B3198-C

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

alright is anyone gonna repost what she posted.. not all of us follow honeymoon :toofunny:

i will but idk how to add a video

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Okay so the people there are "A&W Interscope team", "Jimmy" is her I guess but who's bo :stareney2:

maybe one of the men in the back of the photo … jimmy and bo could be them .. since they don’t have hair to braid i guess??? she could also be jimmy who knows 

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

So what did she "really wanted to say"? Cause everyone said a different thing :hide:

it sounded like she (and others) said “American whore”

But I might be a little overhype atm :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

So what did she "really wanted to say"? Cause everyone said a different thing :hide:

i think she meant something like "on the count of 3, say what u think i wanted to say on the album" 

if someone tells me how to add a video from my camera roll i can repost lana’s posts on instagram cuz i follow her

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

No, I hear them say American Whore 100% 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.