Instagram Updates

9 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Bestie idk about you but I see more than just white gorls 
oop.jpg

I was gonna say... blindness. :eek:

Just now, tulsa jesus twink said:

what did they say??

also fishtail is about the braid not the part of the fish confirmed :party:

Lana and a few others said American Whore, while some edgelord decided to scream "bullshit" at the same time

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, fine china said:

Someone definitely said American Whore in that video 🥲

lana said it !! and a girl in the back.. they were just trying to smile at the same time because someone was taking a photo so the words are muffled (and that one annoying girl who was shrieking like a banshee made it way harder to hear what words people were actually saying)

No one is gonna believe me but Mickey Avalon went live today for like 10 minutes and had maybe 11 or 12 people watching the live and I asked him if he realized Lana followed him and they need to collab and he said he would love to but doesn’t know if she’d read her messages and I convinced him to DM her and said since she follows him also it makes a bigger chance that she will see it…. He said he knows she loves him and saw her once at one of her Cali concerts and I WISH I WOULD'VE RECORDED THE LIVE BUT I DIDN'T BUT I SWEAR IT HAPPENED and I’m freaking out in a good way :deadbanana:

I hope he reaches out. I wish Lana followed me so I could tell her. I wish one of those 12 people screen-recorded the live for proof later :air:

please don’t move this post it’s Instagram and Lana related thank you!!!

(does anyone know if Instagram saves live videos or if there’s a way to find it on YouTube I am desperate… thanks in advance)

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

INSTA

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

GORGEOUS IS GOING TO DEVOUR CUTE