LDRO

Instagram Updates

30 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

does anyone else remember when she said “I put on makeup to go to sleep. I don’t wear a lot, but I always do. I have since I was four. I blush my cheeks, put on lipstick, and get into bed.” 

i just found the quote but haven’t found the original source, that story post reminded me of it tho… Anyway #shesstillthesame:crying4: <3  but also how does she do it… i cld never my skin would fry 

Reveal hidden contents

18182-FAD-8-E14-4-BB7-B1-BE-2-CCA09-C2-E

Thats so interesting lol I wonder why....like I've definitely fallen asleep in makeup before but I never sleep in it intentionally :um2:

1 minute ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

used to do that all the time when i was 14-15 but now i’m 23 and i would neveeeer hahaha it feels wrong

You just wake up with half of it on your pillow :smile2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i could never sleep in makeup, literally what is the point :air:

Used to sleep in makeup as a teen sleeping over at my gf’s house bc I was so insecure which I LOL at now- I’d wake up earlier than her too to reapply :troll:

would NEVER do it now

also I don’t think Lana ever really put on makeup to sleep this was def “I’m just a glamorous person” lore-building 

aOaIzH2.gif

i don’t think the whole “i put on makeup before going to bed” thing was a sham, she probably found it relaxing. she didn’t say she wears a full face of makeup with foundation + mascara + eyeshadow + eyeliner, just lipstick and blush, which is pretty reasonable and minimal. i put on lip gloss and braid my hair before going to bed, it just calms me down and feels nice. 

edit: i just saw the pic of her with a full face of makeup on her story lollll. idk how you can go to sleep with mascara on :toofloppy: and why tf did she delete it 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

ok maybe she deleted her story bc of the comments under that post, she doesn’t wanna be controversial 

B6-D47-E56-DB2-F-425-F-AF1-D-45889212130

4-DB9-C561-567-D-49-C0-8-BB6-98-E35-EA0-

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ