LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

:deadbanana:

she really is such an angel  :wub:  it’s so sweet of her to take time to support other artists like that for a little bit.. even ten minutes means plenty of engagement :)

PROOF: it got me to listen to forget for the first time in like a year or two and that also means coins for marina without the diamonds

forget about it…… forget about it….forget about it….FORGE EH EH EHHHHHHHHHHHTTT   FORGE EH EH EHHHHHHHHHTTT :hair::beyonce:

ALSO?? the high note when she sings: 

im bowing outttttt  :gurl::pussypower:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

3 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

To be fair that tattoo does look more like Lana than Marina so I understand why she thought it was her :oic2:

well the tattoo is Lana but the lyrics are Marina's

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

On her story. This piece seems to be filled with little Lanaisms such as her iconic “I am my soulmate” tweet, the “campfire smoke” reference to how she stated Chuck would describe her in her poem My Bedroom is a Sacred Place Now, and words she frequently uses in her songs such as blue, crazy, honey queen, free, dance x

E7-E5-EEC6-D4-F4-41-D4-A813-6-FBAFED6-EF1-B

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

On her story. This piece seems to be filled with little Lanaisms such as her iconic “I am my soulmate” tweet, the “campfire smoke” reference to how she stated Chuck would describe her in her poem My Bedroom is a Sacred Place Now, and words she frequently uses in her songs such as blue, crazy, honey queen, free, dance x

Omg this is so cute. I love Lana’s Instagram because it really feels like you’re following a real person and not just some robot

11 minutes ago, Elle said:

the heart and the goggles that the bird is holding are references to her 2018 met gala look!

Lana Del Rey Wears Gucci to the 2018 Met Gala | VogueLana Del Rey | The Met Gala Theme Carried on Right Down to the Amazing  Shoes and Accessories | POPSUGAR Fashion Photo 33

WGe8ynS.gif

2 hours ago, Elle said:

This is so cute! 

I love all the references...I wonder if "dance" is one to Dance Till We Die and maybe "tree" (or is it "free"?) is symbolic of a family tree

40 minutes ago, Elle said:

the gold stripes... it's kintsugi:crai:

Oh nooo Lana is closing Honeymoon Account :sadcore6::crying2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

What does she mean the account is closing? She better be moving to the oceanblvd account. 

I'm hoping she does this because, like whyyyy she seemed very active and comfortable? :defeated:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City