I’m painting my banisters blue

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

This is what Say Yes to Heaven stans deserve

Oh I know she's mad, and rightfully so

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, pinkelliot said:

So weird how she seems SO insensitive with her fans sometimes. She knows of course that Instagram is very important for us so we can have news from her, look back at old posts etc … very sad :(, we’re 100% right for being a bit mad at her rn. Plus it makes no sense, why deleting your acc because Rob released his album and cause you annonced some festival dates ? We literally dgaf about that, she has done way more important shit since 2021 and she continued to use this account. Anyway, hope she comes back with another one tho ! 

it is not that serious. i get being sad as i am a bit too but at the end of the day its just social media. she probably wants a break and maybe she’ll be back. maybe she won’t. all she’s ever cared about is the music. she’s not insensitive to her fans though lol she’s her own person with her own priorities and problems. let’s hold off on being mad at her <3

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

I think something might have happened and she’s over everything again. So sad

This time it feels more calm as another user said and I think there's a high chance she's gonna resurface eventually. But I also have an off feeling about it, who knows :die: as long as she's ok and happy. Maybe with the upcoming concerts she wants go off the grid for a lil'.

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

2 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

I think something might have happened and she’s over everything again. So sad

she might've been planning to do this since Rob started working on his album :trisha:

😋🫶🏼

She’s announcing the revival of Aka with the songs and vault songs from Lizzy Grant era and new Lizzy photos :eyeroll3:

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

2 minutes ago, pinkelliot said:

So weird how she seems SO insensitive with her fans sometimes. She knows of course that Instagram is very important for us so we can have news from her, look back at old posts etc … very sad :(, we’re 100% right for being a bit mad at her rn. Plus it makes no sense, why deleting your acc because Rob released his album and cause you annonced some festival dates ? We literally dgaf about that, she has done way more important shit since 2021 and she continued to use this account. Anyway, hope she comes back with another one tho ! 

No literally like I get it is kind of dramatic but it just feels so mean to the fans :( she doesn’t have to delete the old posts:um2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・