LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, taco truck said:

Then delete the app not ur account

i get her tbh my adhd ass couldnt handle the feeling my account is still up and someone could see and comment my posts and send me dms and i couldnt see shit :air: i had to deactivate too

1 minute ago, love deluxe said:

no we don’t. it’s literally none of our business

Please I find this kind of attitude so funny on here cause y’all are acting like we don’t have an entire LANALYSIS thread dissecting every personal relationship she’s ever had and what drugs she did in her 20s😭😭 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, syrup amour said:

Yes that’s what I was thinking. It makes no sense. She could literally just leave her account without deleting it. It feels like it’s intentional, like she’s planning something. She could have just stopped posting or deleted the app. But why the entire account?? She has had it forever

maybe ur right.. but maybe she just got in one of those “i wanna purge all my socials” moods that i sometimes get in myself. idk there could be so many different reasons why she decided to do this :eartha2:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

She barely posts anything on instagram, it can’t be that time consuming. She doesn’t even have to post anything. She has something going on sand we need to figure out what.

THIS. she’s at one of the biggest peaks in her career ever though. 50+ MILLION monthly listeners on ONE platform alone?! we know Lana hates to have a magnifying glass on her with that many people. with such a high demand and being back in the public i’m sure it’s overwhelming for her. she’s been a hermit, born as a cancer haha, since day 1 and is not big on so much attention. i’m sure it’s getting to her mentally and she doesn’t want to be perceived right now.

giphy.gif

Not panic ;)

She must be taking a break because she doesn't like having too many people on the accounts (note how she made it difficult to access her account, she didn't want to have too many people right away and leave it a bit confidential)
There must be real pressure and she needs calm so as not to be bad as with the LDR account which had 20m subscribers and no longer ended...

Her posts will be missed but she loves life and her loved ones so I think she just wants to enjoy the time with her dad who just released an album - she doesn't want to steal her time in my opinion

She'll come back with another random account in a few weeks, it'll grow and she'll delete it again when it gets too big...a cycle she chose to adopt because she can't have an intimate account anymore.

It feels like “fuck her” I’m following you and all your fucking family and now she’s gone. But let’s be honest, she’s just tired of this shit. Good luck for her, too. 
Can’t understand all this “private” non private account honestly 

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Please I find this kind of attitude so funny on here cause y’all are acting like we don’t have an entire LANALYSIS thread dissecting every personal relationship she’s ever had and what drugs she did in her 20s😭😭 

:dua:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

that i do not really engage with cause i think its lowkey weird. but also to each their own shes a celeb and ppl are bound to speculate and that’s their choice. i just choose not to cause its not for me.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

the british cigarettes had to bring up marina in her comments... 

I don’t know who’s more sensitive Lana or Marina, I guess Marina hasn’t deleted any socials yet. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, tsscc said:

The only purpose the honeymoon account was serving was to alert a certain trust fund gay stalker character persona named ricardo as to "lana's" or rob's where to and abouts at all times around the world. Like "honeymoon" said, whoever the hell that even really is running that farce account, now that the itinerary for the rest of the year is clear until they cancel everything last minute and this "ricardo" knows where they can go (to hell) this "honeymoon" fake persona account has no future purpose and you might as well just follow ricardo's account now to follow "lana's"  or "honeymoon's" whereabouts since it is all some sort of scam by the gays anyways who are laughing at all of you suckers.

Blame it on riCARDo!

18-Untitled.jpg

PS: BTW This was a man! You know somebody with a penis. Just so you know! Just like how jen stith kid is actually a boy and she is pretending it is a girl. very mentally ill folks all around.

SPL7844197_009.jpg

sayonara suckers.

@MaskQueRaid is that you? :pls:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Just now, love deluxe said:

that i do not really engage with cause i think its lowkey weird. but also to each their own shes a celeb and ppl are bound to speculate and that’s their choice. i just choose not to cause its not for me.

I don’t even disagree with you actually😭 I just think it’s really funny 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, tsscc said:

The only purpose the honeymoon account was serving was to alert a certain trust fund gay stalker character persona named ricardo as to "lana's" or rob's where to and abouts at all times around the world. Like "honeymoon" said, whoever the hell that even really is running that farce account, now that the itinerary for the rest of the year is clear until they cancel everything last minute and this "ricardo" knows where they can go (to hell) this "honeymoon" fake persona account has no future purpose and you might as well just follow ricardo's account now to follow "lana's"  or "honeymoon's" whereabouts since it is all some sort of scam by the gays anyways who are laughing at all of you suckers.

Blame it on riCARDo!

PS: BTW This was a man! You know somebody with a penis. Just so you know! Just like how jen stith kid is actually a boy and she is pretending it is a girl. very mentally ill folks all around.

sayonara suckers.

man I love it here :air2:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif