LDRO

Instagram Updates

8 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

maybe ur right.. but maybe she just got in one of those “i wanna purge all my socials” moods that i sometimes get in myself. idk there could be so many different reasons why she decided to do this :eartha2:

Yeah I mean she is very unpredictable and random at times. She doesn’t need a reason

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

also everyone leave poor Ricardo alone:eyeroll3:

Just now, ShadesOfViolence said:

Sometimes I just wish we could see how things would go for her if QFTC hadn't happened

Yes. I feel like her latest three albums have been so centered around how the media treats her

8 minutes ago, tsscc said:

The only purpose the honeymoon account was serving was to alert a certain trust fund gay stalker character persona named ricardo as to "lana's" or rob's where to and abouts at all times around the world. Like "honeymoon" said, whoever the hell that even really is running that farce account, now that the itinerary for the rest of the year is clear until they cancel everything last minute and this "ricardo" knows where they can go (to hell) this "honeymoon" fake persona account has no future purpose and you might as well just follow ricardo's account now to follow "lana's"  or "honeymoon's" whereabouts since it is all some sort of scam by the gays anyways who are laughing at all of you suckers.

Blame it on riCARDo!

18-Untitled.jpg

PS: BTW This was a man! You know somebody with a penis. Just so you know! Just like how jen stith kid is actually a boy and she is pretending it is a girl. very mentally ill folks all around.

SPL7844197_009.jpg

sayonara suckers.

this deserves its own thread im genuinely curious about what this user is talking about

giphy.gif

Just now, DragonWhore said:

:hooker:

oh

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing