LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 minutes ago, Rusted iron gates said:

EVERYONE CHECK @the_grants_take FOLLOWING RIGHT NOW. NEW LANA ACCOUNT?

They only follow Chuck and Charlie 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

guys im following accounts left and right, literally anyone and everyone that's followed by ben, ed, neil, charlie, chuck, etc.

NOW LEAK ZODIAC, DARK CITY, PUSSY, LYTAN, AND PARADISE YOU CRUEL MFS, WE NEED SOMETHING THAT CAN COUNTER THIS LOSS

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just logged on and read the past ten pages. Here are my thoughts.

51 minutes ago, yayogirl said:

tbh I wouldn’t make a big deal of it she’s been really in the public eye lately, and she did say she’s leaving this account. For all we know she’ll prob start posting on oceanblvd 

Probably.

58 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

her posts were always little rays of sunshine that make me smile... what will i do without them

True.

1 hour ago, pehhg said:

Babes WHAT IF BECOMES AN EMPTY ACCOUNT AND SHE MAKES IT PUBLIC 

1 hour ago, venicebitch said:

we all know she won't unarchive them again so for us its the same thing as deleting

Since I never signed up for IG, I followed Lana's IG posts on LDRHoneymoonIG at twitter:

10 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

maybe ur right.. but maybe she just got in one of those “i wanna purge all my socials” moods that i sometimes get in myself. idk there could be so many different reasons why she decided to do this :eartha2:

Honeymoon is extremely valuable as an IG. Weddings - receptions, etc., is so huge a marketing category. Lana expressed surprise IG allowed her to have the Honeymoon account in the first place. Maybe IG wants it back!

Or, in view of the recent official relase of leaked song SYTH, Lana is cyinically cashing in! SYTH being big on TikTok, at least Lana will be paid for the use of the leaked song. Maybe someone made a business proposition for Honeymoon Lana and team cannot refuse.

1 minute ago, Louise said:

Honeymoon is extremely valuable as an IG. Weddings - receptions, etc., is so huge a marketing category. Lana expressed surprise IG allowed her to have the Honeymoon account in the first place. Maybe IG wants it back!

Or, in view of the recent official relase of leaked song SYTH, Lana is cyinically cashing in! SYTH being big on TikTok, at least Lana will be paid for the use of the leaked song. Maybe someone made a business proposition for Honeymoon Lana and team cannot refuse.

when @honeymoon reactivates as a wedding planning business :eartha:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

i mean... how are they supposed to follow lana :tommy:

I’m saying it doesn’t follow any new account like that person was saying😭

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・