LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

my sources tell me on one amazing day with lana, rick, and kieron in rick’s studio in early 2015

hmmm do u think its before february 16 or after

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

3 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

her not having an instagram has ZERO impact on her popularity. she's not going to lose her 51 million monthly listeners anytime soon

if anything i think her deactivating will make her gain even more streams since its a hot topic for the next few days now lmfao

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

this is just annoying honestly… at least let ben manage an account for you. like i doubt we’re even gonna hear from her after this tour

ben managing her account would be the worst nightmare... like imagine just seeing posts about her achievements with rocket emojis on her official acc id kill myself

i lowkey want her to write us emails via newsletters like lorde did :flutter: that'd be cute

Just now, taco truck said:

Lana after deleting honeymoon and sending Lanaboards into a collective psychosis 

rXiCu8o.jpg

this bean pool was so disgusting like scat posting levels of disgusting :assad:

15 minutes ago, 111 said:

i could make it a lot worse :et: but i had a nice smoke session and some prosecco so i'm feeling nice :hooker: 

- love eclit xoxo

leak zodiac, dark city, paradise, and rock candy sweet to be nice

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

her not having an instagram has ZERO impact on her popularity. she's not going to lose her 51 million monthly listeners anytime soon

The point of my comment is that her being “off the grid,” private, whatever you want to call it adds to her mystique, which in turn only helps her popularity :smokes:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

as much as i love lana and everything and wish her the best mentally etc…

i cant deny that this doesn’t hurt. as a fan, it’s really sad to see someone i’ve been so connected with and kept up with for so long remove themselves from social media. It especially hurts after lana has been so interactive with fans etc, showing she really does love social media and talking to us on there. it’s not really a big deal, but still i’ll miss her and if she really doesn’t go onto another account in the future then imagining no album announcements, no cute videos, no selfies etc is really really sad :toofunny:

we aren’t entitled to anything but still. having something for so long and having it taken away like this really hurts 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost