LDRO

Instagram Updates

45 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s as if she’s saying ‘ hey I’ve milked you for all you’re worth..even got you to buy my Daddys album and a cheap ass brass whistle for $20..bye bye! 😘😘’  

it's... an instagram account
Uživatel thomas ☆゚.*・。゚ na Twitteru: „cross dressing? because clothes and  hair is gendered? LOL it's a piece of fabric“ / Twitter

1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

and LFL political outtakes!

All the bad and good, racism and misogyny
Nothing's hidden anymore, capitalism made us poor. God, forgive America for every single war.. 🚀

1 minute ago, Cherry Blossom said:

as much as i love lana and everything and wish her the best mentally etc…

i cant deny that this doesn’t hurt. as a fan, it’s really sad to see someone i’ve been so connected with and kept up with for so long remove themselves from social media. It especially hurts after lana has been so interactive with fans etc, showing she really does love social media and talking to us on there. it’s not really a big deal, but still i’ll miss her and if she really doesn’t go onto another account in the future then imagining no album announcements, no cute videos, no selfies etc is really really sad :toofunny:

we aren’t entitled to anything but still. having something for so long and having it taken away like this really hurts 

it only makes me wonder what she's planning. if she'll just secretly drop music from now on with no announcement, if she'll come back again in the future with a new account to remind us of new music... like what is happening. she didn't even post about yes to heaven. maybe that was a sign of what she wants to do going forward - just drop random music and stop promoting 100%. maybe tour every now and then.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, American Whore said:

it only makes me wonder what she's planning. if she'll just secretly drop music from now on with no announcement, if she'll come back again in the future with a new account to remind us of new music... like what is happening. she didn't even post about yes to heaven. maybe that was a sign of what she wants to do going forward - just drop random music and stop promoting 100%. maybe tour every now and then.

yeah same. like a fiona apple type career.

but even then, artists like Lorde have managed to keep a pretty low-key social media presence and still log in and post when necessary - and she even emails her fans which pretty much limits all the forms of negativity and side effects that come with instagram. i don’t even see lana doing something like that. 

if she is seriously leaving social media forever, i do expect her to either never release anything again or just drop it randomly :hdu:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost