LDRO

Instagram Updates

Don't know how many NBHD fans are in this forum, but Lana and Jesse Rutherford (lead singer) followed each other on instagram - not sure when but I found out last night and combined with Marina... :icant:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Katy commented under Lana's vid of Marina "I love this tribe"

Bye leech

A collab doesn't seem that likely buuuut I also think she just likes working with her friends lately and is inspired by the process of collaboration (note the Dazed interview ended with her asking for a Courtney collab). But it's also telling that so far there doesn't seem to be collabs from all the friends we'd expect, like Father John Misty, and she actually reached out to Sean and Stevie. It could go either way, but I don't think its happened yet. I did notice they mentioned how supportive their mutual fans are of their friendship which almost implies that they knew the reaction they'd get re: those requests.

Marina and Courtney will be on Lust For Life The Intergalactic Edition :flutter: