LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just thought I'd let those who would be interested know that @/lanas.honeymoonn on Instagram has reposted all of Lana's posts on the Honeymoon instagram account for those who haven't been accepted to follow or aren't following the account. Deleted Honeymoon posts have been included too!

Just thought I'd let those who would be interested know that @/lanas.honeymoonn on Instagram has reposted all of Lana's posts on the Honeymoon instagram account for those who haven't been accepted to follow or aren't following the account. Deleted Honeymoon posts have been included too!

That's amazinnnngggggg!!!!!! Thank you so much for the link (or shoutout, whatever lol) ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ I've been waiting for ages to see the honeymoon posts

That's amazinnnngggggg!!!!!! Thank you so much for the link (or shoutout, whatever lol) ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ I've been waiting for ages to see the honeymoon posts

Of course! I noticed that nobody posted about it on here, and I know a lot of people weren't following the Honeymoon account so I thought I'd just share! :) 

'happiness is a butterfly

try to catch it like every night
it escapes from my hands 
into moonlight. 
every day is a lullaby
I hum it on the phone like every night 
and sing it for my babies on the tourlyfe'

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

try to catch it like every night

it escapes from my hands 

into moonlight. 

every day is a lullaby

I hum it on the phone like every night 

and sing it for my babies on the tourlyfe'

she commented, "don't try too hard to catch it ... just dance until it finds u" <3 

tumblr_m5ui30G0B61r1peixo1_500.gif

try to catch it like every nightit escapes from my hands into moonlight. every day is a lullabyI hum it on the phone like every night and sing it for my babies on the tourlyfe'

http://instagram.com/p/Bg7LKp2Bgtb/

Who is singing in the background? Not lana?

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”