LDRO

Instagram Updates

She's noticed me on three other livestreams before since she follows me and answered my question about new additions for the then upcoming setlist for LATTM, so I'll try to ask her some things (might re-ask the setlist question).. what things should I ask?? x

Oh my god, I just realised her livestream is taking place 30 minutes into the new episode of Bachelor in Paradise  :biblio:  What am I going to do?? Oh Lana, the sacrifices I make for you... x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She's noticed me on three other livestreams before since she follows me and answered my question about new additions for the then upcoming setlist for LATTM, so I'll try to ask her some things (might re-ask the setlist question).. what things should I ask?? x

ask about WHF!! the release date and how many tracks does it have, also what ideas does she have for the cover :)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ask about alice's adventures in wonderland!

giphy.gif

Ask her about White Hot Forever :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Ask her about YOSEMITE ffs please. We got TNBAR, it’s ha sister’s turn!

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

ask her about yosemite :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

You’re an angel :poordat: You should ask her about WHF, the tour setlist, the poetry book for those who are interested and

Yosemite. :legend:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png