LDRO

Instagram Updates

Well, out of morbid curiosity, I Googled “when is a fetus the size of an orange?” and apparently the answer is 10 weeks. IF she were actually pregnant, it wouldn’t be outrageous that she looks/looked like that at 10 weeks. Unless she’s saying the fetus is 10 weeks now, in which case she really wouldn’t have been showing at all when that picture was taken. (What have y’all done to me... :toofunny: )

Would she really announce spring tour dates and festivals if she were pregnant though? I personally don’t think so...

giphy-1.gif 

Remember when Lana said "I don't know which way my kid will go" when talking about baby names in the Grimes interview, and then Grimes mentioned her "unborn child", suggesting that she Is pregnant. What if she'll announce it in a music video, maybe the video she has been seen shooting recently? Hmmm... I hope she has twins so How to disappear has even more meaning. (i dont think she looks pregnant tho, she's just leaning a certain way)

Grimes just meant her future child :rip: doesnt have to mean she‘s pregnant.

Man... The last remnant of love and respect (for her words) I had for her is fading.

A few days ago, I said she was becoming uninteresting to me as a person and that it ended up disconnecting me from her art.

I think I'm near the end of the line after six years defending...

I have to agree with you. I came back yesterday to see if anything interesting had happened and then I see this. Still no word on the triple video she was supposed to drop in October, but she'll confirm she's still dating her reality tv cop. I'm over all of it. I need to stan an artist who has fucks to give since Lana is fresh out  :crossed: 

let me be who i'm meant to be

Regardless if she's pregnant or not, I hope she's not one of those celebrities who have the audacity to put ridiculous names in their children so they become victims of bullying for the rest of their life. "I love my kid!  :heart: "?

North? Chicago? Sidney Rain? Sir? Sir?

:lolno:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Regardless if she's pregnant or not, I hope she's not one of those celebrities who have the audacity to put ridiculous names in their children so they become victims of bullying for the rest of their life. "I love my kid!  :heart: "?

I mean... Ivory Cricket 

qfrWuBl.png

By the time that kid goes to school,  bullying will be punishable by law. I doubt it will be subjected to any bullying.

Conspiracy Theory :

Lana is being held hostage by Sticks for speaking against Trump and probably hired by Trump himself. Lana has never posted any of her BFs pix on insta before. This relationship seems so shady. Somethings off. Lana, Blink twice if you're being held against your will. :illumilana:

I'm curious to know what everyone thinks of Sean? Like, girl can live her life and date who she wants - his job just seems like a joke? A cam cop? Maybe I don't fully understand? Also it is totally off-brand for her. 

People who have kids become so fucking boring. Highkey hope she never has kids she's too interesting of a person to devote all her energy towards something else.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

People who have kids become so fucking boring.

Excuse me?

Best boyfriend since Barry

I mean, considering the caliber of her post-Barrie love interests, this is really damning with faint praise.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

People who have kids become so fucking boring. Highkey hope she never has kids she's too interesting of a person to devote all her energy towards something else.

Yeah Madonna really dimmed down after having kids /s

Just an example

Sean posted this photo of him & Lana on his Instragram, so it looks like they're #InstagramOfficial

"Calihoma"

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS