LDRO

Instagram Updates

It's so weird to me that she has instagram, I always thought it was part of her vision to have a sort of vintage-y fame, like Sinatra and idk, Rita Hayworth or whatever, like... being famous in an almost untouchable way, and not that people don't write about you (people wrote crap about celebrities in the 50's too so) but that you don't expose who you are completely and people don't have direct access to you and that you have an air of mystery around you which isn't common anymore since most celebrities are aiming for the down-to-earth, "I'm just like my fans, my fans are family <3333" image. I mean, instagram is more of an optional social networking service, not like twitter, facebook or youtube which you need more as a celebrity to be able to reach out to people and instagram just seems so exposing.

I can't remember where I was going with this anymore and she'll probably use instagram as sparingly as everything else but it still surprised me  :lolliney:

It's so weird to me that she has instagram, I always thought it was part of her vision to have a sort of vintage-y fame, like Sinatra and idk, Rita Hayworth or whatever, like... being famous in an almost untouchable way, and not that people don't write about you (people wrote crap about celebrities in the 50's too so) but that you don't expose who you are completely and people don't have direct access to you and that you have an air of mystery around you which isn't common anymore since most celebrities are aiming for the down-to-earth, "I'm just like my fans, my fans are family <3333" image. I mean, instagram is more of an optional social networking service, not like twitter, facebook or youtube which you need more as a celebrity to be able to reach out to people and instagram just seems so exposing.

I can't remember where I was going with this anymore and she'll probably use instagram as sparingly as everything else but it still surprised me  :lolliney:

well she is very down-to-earth and very kind to her fans but the general public still thinks of her as a pretty, brooding, depressed girl that's inspired by elvis and sinatra. i don't think her (already very rare) usage of social media will change that

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I want her to post at only 1 pic per week and to post at least 1 selfie per month, 1 inspirational personal per month, one behind the scene pic per month and 1 concert pic per month

qqAZ3mU.png

Lana posts some great photos on her own instagram account which I think could count as news every time she posts something. I noticed there was no thread for her instagram updates so I thought it would be cool to have one. If it's okay with the Mod's of course. :hooker: I'll update this thread whenever she updates her instagram page.

She posted some great pictures today. Looks like she's in the studio again. :O

10817786_208508829513528_1732572199_n.jp

12818865_568906219943814_258472094_n.jpg