LDRO

Instagram Updates

As a Biggest Lana Hater nominee I'm obligated to bring the hate, so here I am! 

:smile3:

I'm so disgusted. I didn't even eat all of my lunch because I saw this and suddenly didn't feel hungry anymore. 

I really don't think it's just because "she's so in love". She's always "so in love". I think she's either trying to get back at an ex, trying to prove to us that he's a "good cop", or both. She's always been incredibly private about her relationships, and knows how controversial this relationship is, so nothing else makes sense. 

Everyone always asks why he isn't a good cop, so here's a summary: https://www.popdust.com/lana-del-rey-dating-cop-2641639738.html

maybe because it’s her fucking ig and she can post whatever she wants and she didn’t force us to see it if we don’t want to?

Kinda missing the point, sis. Nobody's saying she can't post whatever she wants, but this is a definite change. She's never done this before. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

has anyone considered that maybe, just MAYBE she’s just taking cute photos together and wants to post them because that’s what people do on Instagram???? Like there isn’t some kinda hidden meaning here,,

Yes, but ... 

Never mind, can't be bothered. 

I'm so disgusted. I didn't even eat all of my lunch because I saw this and suddenly didn't feel hungry anymore. 

I really don't think it's just because "she's so in love". She's always "so in love". I think she's either trying to get back at an ex, trying to prove to us that he's a "good cop", or both. She's always been incredibly private about her relationships, and knows how controversial this relationship is, so nothing else makes sense. 

Everyone always asks why he isn't a good cop, so here's a summary: https://www.popdust.com/lana-del-rey-dating-cop-2641639738.html

Kinda missing the point, sis. Nobody's saying she can't post whatever she wants, but this is a definite change. She's never done this before.

jheeez ur such an overthinker

can’t she just fucking be in a relationship without stuckin ur noses in? damn sometimes i feel bad for her

jheeez ur such an overthinker

Thanks!

can’t she just fucking be in a relationship without stuckin ur noses in? damn sometimes i feel bad for her

Yes, how dare people comment on Lana Del Rey's relationship on a Lana Del Rey discussion forum! Mind-blowing! You know where the block button is if speculation bothers you so much.

Anyway not a single comment asking about the poetry book release date :rip:

What’s the point? She never responded to any of those questions in the NFR era. I don’t expect her to comment on that anyways. Plus: is it the place ?

nKRwKvI.jpg

0MlgLqt.jpg

:deadbanana:

JFC. The problem with Cat Power's comment is not that she used the word 'handsome'. The problem is that she's cheering Lana's relationship with a cop who is a de facto opponent of necessary police reform.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.