LDRO

Instagram Updates

How dare you call me an ignorant?

You know squat about me.

Allllllright now seems like a good time to remind the more ignorant stans here (Wilde Childe) that intention does not outweigh impact. Tf are good intentions worth?

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

Lanaboards used to be a great place for Lana fans but is now filled with haters and opportunists, who don't get Lana. And no one does anything about it.

You make it sound like lanaboards is a hostage situation for you :poordat:

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

Lanaboards used to be a great place for Lana fans but is now filled with haters and opportunists, who don't get Lana. And no one does anything about it.

I wouldn't say everyone's a hater, just that we've gotten better at critical thinking. Praise and criticism are given when they're due. I've never liked the sycophantic behaviour that's prevalent in a lot of fan forums as it's disruptive to good analysis/conversation.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

You are quite right.

I only come here for the free beer and the Wi-Fi.

Ok, sometimes the free Dorito chips too !  :teehee:

But I cannot be considered a hater or opportunist,  I actually love her music. Her voice is a delight to my ears and some times my heart.

Her face is cute and I admire her stylish ways. She is still sexy after all these years (to my eyes).

What she does with her personal life is all up to her. Be it cool or crazy, smart or bizarre, funny or sad. 

She is a free woman and can very well enjoy her life. I don´t care what she does and sometimes I don´t even understand some of it.

I don´t follow her on Tweeter or Instagram or whatever, so I cannot be considred a serious fan, I am just a good admirer of her musical style.

So, I do not think everyone in this forum is , or has become, too crazy.

- Trust me, I have been in the craziest of forums before, which I will not mention by name here in public, due to the FBI coming knocking on our doors once. :P  Its still part of the internet legend.

LANABOARDS is not one of these.

Here, It is just a few people like to express themselves, in a diferent way, but no one needs to take their words to heart.  It´s just words of opinion written on 

a post like the other billions of posts made everyday - in every other forum on this planet.

Wilde_Child don´t get upset about it. 

Bebe uma caipirinha e fica tudo bem outra vez  :)

-

What exactly do you want people to do, though? You make it sound like you want the mods to ... stop people from criticising her?

If everyone was only allowed to sit here and say that everything she does is great, LanaBoreds would be like her Instagram comments: completely pointless. Also, what makes you think that you get Lana? You, after all, don't know what her intentions are - you can only speculate, which is what everyone else is doing. Have you considered that maybe the atmosphere here has changed because she has changed? That it's because she's doing and saying a lot of problematic shit?

It seems to me like you really just want this community to be on your (very sensitive) terms.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Please let the hot guy on the left in the 7th slide in her story be her new boyfriend and let him be unproblematic ... he's like a hotter version of Barrie (at first I thought he was Barrie)

Please God .... we deserve ... we need ...

Is that Jake Gyllenhaal in the one with Jen? I'd be down for her dating him, too.

ETA:

49612932121_797e4ed350_o.jpg49612932091_244cd3fd71_o.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Lana has just uploaded a bunch of photos on her instagram story of celebrating her brother's birthday as well as a video of her watching the Bachelor: Women Tell All from last night - 

http://instagram.com/p/B9RBn3JnnSx/

49612415273_00cc994f19_o.jpg49612932111_7627198790_o.jpg49613191172_d6bf9299e7_o.jpg49612415278_0e5e816499_o.jpg49612932096_f8dfa8e083_o.jpg49612932121_797e4ed350_o.jpg49612932091_244cd3fd71_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Am I glad she cancelled a world tour to be able to watch the Bachelor

Hahaha she’s literally fresh out of fucks forever

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

Am I glad she cancelled a world tour to be able to watch the Bachelor

I prefer Lana watching the Bachelor and doing what she wants then jumping on stage mumbling, looking like a hot mess not wanting to be on stage. 

Buy hey, that's just me.