LDRO

Instagram Updates

She looks (and, when you watch the video on Elle's thread, sounds) remarkably good for someone who is so unwell that they need four weeks off to rest their singing voice.

Inb4 she cancels the South American dates over coronavirus.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She looks (and, when you watch the video on Elle's thread, sounds) remarkably good for someone who is so unwell that they need four weeks off to rest their singing voice.

Inb4 she cancels the South American dates over coronavirus.

how bad do you expect her to look? Her voice is on the inside. It's not a body part... she can look smashing and her singing voice could absolutely not come out. I get Lana lies often but sometimes you really need to let go of the reaches because it's getting obsessive and ridiculous

how bad do you expect her to look? Her voice is on the inside. It's not a body part... she can look smashing and her singing voice could absolutely not come out. I get Lana lies often but sometimes you really need to let go of the reaches because it's getting obsessive and ridiculous

Obviously you didn't read the part of my post that was about her actual voice, which sounds quite strong in that video.

I never said she was lying, but it's definitely sketchy.

Go off, though. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I can't believe people really thought she was sick.  :facepalm:

She didn't want to tour right now because she didn't feel like it and seeing how her first leg of the NFR tour went, why would any of you want to see her like that? Unless you like throwing $400 away. No real singing. Mumbling and lip syncing. Awful outfits. Low energy. Same set lists. Short shows. 

Honestly let her have her break and happy moments with her family. She might come back really revitalized from this break and do a stellar job at Coachella and the other shows. 

So nice to see LeAnn Rimes working again perhaps she can do some Lana covers next if the audition goes well and they give her the role of Lana Del Rey for the next month.

TNHSUpq.jpg

sFeTgZsxz4E.jpg

They really are going out of the way with this whole simulation thing. Anyway, I don't see her tattoos in that picture and if you're looking for the one place domestically to get the mysterious Corona virus installed on your laptop Disneyland/Disneyworld is the place to go where millions of people from all around the world go and touch everything in that place. Just saying, stay away from 5G towers and wash your hands Lana or LeAnn or whoever you are, same advice for her pregnant friend Jen too who I could have sworn was there in earlier pictures in the center front of the castle and also in the second row right on the ride. Corona=Crown Castle The Magic Kingdom but maybe that is the place to go if you know it's all fear mongering and you are fresh out of Fu&^s Forever.

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, Zip-a-dee-ay my oh my what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive.

It's probably just me though and I'm losing my mind or something.

I guess none of them could be bothered to vote yesterday for Bernie.

Jesus please appear in this time and space and save us all. Amen.

Church tonight anyone? Anyone?

Imagine if she runs into a fan whose show she cancelled ... :oopna2:

I just about spit my matche late and throw my Jojo Rabbit blueray reading this. I couldn't imagine being a fan and seeing sis out an about after canceling a show due to being sick. I'd cry but then laugh and offer sis some coffee.

im not even mad about the cancellation anymore, i just wish she'd tell the truth??? like i'd have more respect for her if she said "i do not want to tour anymore i don't enjoy it i want to be with my friends go hiking be a baddie and go to disneyland w my family" than make something up IF that's what happened here ‍ :flop:

Seriously folks that was actually Jen and she did a terrible injustice to the legacy of Lana Del Rey.

I just wonder how much she was willing to pay Chuck for this make a wish opportunity.

SXvueoH.jpg

Charlie wasn't buying it either.

EPZg2xd.jpg

Lana looks gorgeous! Looks like she had a great time. I didn't know that the girl on the left (Svet?) and Chuck were dating and engaged. Can you guys imagine Lana as a flower girl?