LDRO

Instagram Updates

Hot take but i feel like fans should be able to talk shit about people on fan ig accounts. You could maybe make a case for not commenting on people's personal ig, like Sean and her dancers, but I know of very few other famous musicians who put their fans on blast the way people around Lana do, like her guitar guy did when someone complained about NFR songs not being in the NFR tour, and like Ben reacting to what people say, like Sean DMing people? Like the more I think about it the weirder it is.

Fans have no right to harass people on social media, just cause they are close to Lana. The Francesco-situation was a big no-no.

If you talk about people, you should expect them to respond. They have every right to speak up when they feel attackes.

That being said, what did thd guitar guy say? I totally missed that

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Fans have no right to harass people on social media, just cause they are close to Lana. The Francesco-situation was a big no-no.

If you talk about people, you should expect them to respond. They have every right to speak up when they feel attackes.

That being said, what did thd guitar guy say? I totally missed that

Talking about people on ig fan accounts =/= harassing them. The Francesco thing was very different from what I'm saying.

locals only

So ...three days ago, he confirmed in an interview that she's his girlfriend, and now she's deleted another pic of him, and edited a reference to him out of a caption on the third (which she probably didn't delete entirely because of the presence of the other dude, whoever he is).

Given this, plus a dm conversation he had yesterday with a fan in which he indicated he was at least in contact with people associated with her, he either had no fucking idea, or he's been pretending they're still together for whatever reason.

:oic2:

ETA: or they're pretending they're not together to take the pressure off him and/or her, because he's getting hassled on social media and in his job ...

Can she please date someone good now?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

honestly the title "grenadine quarantine" reads to me like she could be singing about how this is bittersweet (as grenadine is both sweet and tart), would love to hear whatever it is

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

"If this is the end I want a boyfriend"/"Grenadine quarantine". Watch all the cultural media start talking aboutthe "deep insight Lana del Rey has developed on the current pandemia, taking her poetry to unmatched levels of depth and conscience about the current state of the humanity incoming eclipse" or some bulshit like that. And of course, "Not that we were expecting less from the artist who has already conveyed such strong conceptions of reality in lyrics as "The culture is lit and I had a ball"".

I like « If this is the end, I want a boyfriend ».

It’s a simple rhyme, and yet it expresses that in this time of crisis, we all need a little warmth and arms to be held by.

Grenadine Quarantine, however... :/

Release them like looking for america lanz. Quick and painless

Seriously. Idgaf if they contain 55 mic bumps each. Everyone is depressed 'n' scared 'n' shit, so just give them to us pls, sis

I like « If this is the end, I want a boyfriend ».

It’s a simple rhyme, and yet it expresses that in this time of crisis, we all need a little warmth and arms to be held by.

Grenadine Quarantine, however... :/

The latter sounds very Lizzy ... as I said, cringey af, but I'm here for it

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream