LDRO

Instagram Updates

Hahaha no one can pull of a song title called Grenadine Quarantine but the one and only LDR.

Cringey as fuck yet I am HERE FOR IT

Why can't Lana just date Brad Pitt? Problem solved.  Both are single now too. 

Speaking of sensitivity, Ashley ( one of the dancers)  posted this screen shot then deleted it. 

b1.jpg

:facepalm:

Wtf ew...

I legit just bought a new iPhone 6s...it was unconscious but clearly a Lana stan moment. :teehee:

All hail Grenadine Quarantine Queen!  :hooker:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

5 minutes of "if this the end I want a boyfriend"  :defeated: please let it be a song and not a poem

I think it's a song, reciting a poem as a voicenote? Idk man

But on the other hand she recorded the LFL trailer monologue as a voicenote and they just used that so

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Here are the recent posts embedded for this who haven’t seen them -

(6 photos in this post - tap arrows for the others)

http://instagram.com/p/B9yito9J1S9/

http://instagram.com/p/B9yjMorpACg/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I want to make two things clear:

I'm firmly in the anti-Sean camp. Not because he's a cop, but because of the kind of cop he is. In short, because he's Part Of The Problem™. To my fellow LanaBoarders who dislike him, I'm 100% with you on the substance. I'm down with dragging him to hell all across this forum and back. Lana says something on social media that reminds us anew why her dating him is problematic? Light her up. I'm down with that. He says something problematic on social media? Call him out and light him up. Tag Lana if you want. I'm good with that too. I'll probably even like or retweet those if I see them on my timeline. And my offer to wear a #DumpTheCop shirt to Lanaroo (if it's not canceled and if y'all wanna design and get me one) still stands.

But if you're harassing either of them about it just to harass them, I'm not down with it. At all. That crosses a line for me. Some of you even seem to be on a deliberate campaign to bombard them with harassment until they break up. That is really fucked up. And I'm not even sure what that achieves. Certainly not a moral victory. I mean, if Lana breaks up with him due to a recognition that she will keep receiving good faith reasonable criticism until she does, that's great, but if one or the other breaks up just because the harassment isn't worth it, on some level I'll still be happy she's not dating the cop, but it will be a pretty hollow victory where nobody's grown or learned anything, via means not justified by the end.

Yes, I'm absolutely sub-posting(?) some people here. Y'all know who you are.  :usrs:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I hope that they will get a Looking for America treatment or that they will be part of WHF/LDR7. But if they are meant to be for LDR 7 should the album be out this summer/autumn because if we get a Coronavirus song in 2021 it wouldn't make that much sense anymore.

Or they are poems meant to be for the spoken word album.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I hope that they will get a Looking for America treatment or that they will be part of WHF/LDR7. But if they are meant to be for LDR 7 should the album be out this summer/autumn because if we get a Coronavirus song in 2021 it wouldn't make that much sense anymore.

Or they are poems meant to be for the spoken word album.

Maybe Grenadine Quarantine could work as a poem.

But a 5min+ one? It has to be very wordy to achieve that, I think.

Agree with you on the dates: it would be weird in 2021 if the song is too specific.