LDRO

Instagram Updates

I guess this counts as an "update". Lana sent this message to this fan today.

bb7.jpg

Now if only she could update us about the new poetry album.   :usrs:

Unfortunately, now, Lana Del Rey only remembers that she has fans when she needs them (when she is going to release something or do some shows out there).

I woke up bitter and moody today... Sorry!

giphy.gif

sometimes i rly feel sorry for this woman

Cuz some ppl are have extra time enough to judge who’s she’s following/ DMing

like she’s a fucking human being for gods sake lol like she should only follow/love something fits her personality? Actually we know nothing about her so yeah

:smile3:

Mom/parent influencers are so gross where is her brain 

(source)

My mom is an influencer. I am sick of being a part of it, I had "NO PHOTOS" hoodies printed for me and my little sister.

I am a teenager and my mom is kinda famous on Instagram and blogging. She had a mommy blog all when I was growing up and of course me and my sister were always involved.

It sucks because there's so much our there about us and it's what's gonna come up when I'm looking for a job, when I'm dating, when anyone looks up my name.

I found a website that will print custom jackets, print all over the front and back and arms... And I ordered some hoodies that say a bunch of phrases all over them.

"No photos" "no videos" "i do not consent to be photographed" "no means no" "respect my privacy" "no cameras" "no profiting off my image"

It sounds silly but it looks pretty sick actually. I got one for me and one for my nine year old sister who's started to not always want photos.

And I guess the idea is that my mom can't take good looking pictures, even candid ones, with us in the hoodies without them having a pretty strong message that we don't want to be in pictures.

My mom was mad when they showed up, and really mad when I'm wearing mine. Like she says she just wants pictures to remember my young years by, she won't post ones without asking

But I know that's a whole mess anyway; she always says that and then negotiates me into letting her post, like either by saying that's how she makes income so if I want money for something, to stop arguing about pictures. Or posting without asking and then saying I thought it would be ok because you're face wasn't visible / you're just in the background, etc.

And I'm always like "no you didn't THINK. if you thought at all you'd remember what I said I want. No new pictures of me or mentions of me online. Remove all pictures that include me that you've ever posted. and delete any writing that mentions me.

I am just so fed up, and upset that my mom is mad at me for wearing my new hoodie everyday. She's mad I won't take it off for any event and thinks it's inappropriate to wear to certian things.

I know it's really weird looking but it feels like my only option.

Edit to add a couple more things... She also says all the mentions of consent and "no means no" and "this body is my own" (sorry forgot to mention that one earlier) imply something more inappropriate and that it is really inappropriate to wear those words out in public. We've also fought about me wearing it to family events and school events with a generally dressier dress code, because it looks like a "gangster hoody". I don't know what to say to that, but I don't agree

UbsOye5.png

sometimes i rly feel sorry for this woman

Cuz some ppl are have extra time enough to judge who’s she’s following/ DMing

like she’s a fucking human being for gods sake lol like she should only follow/love something fits her personality? Actually we know nothing about her so yeah

She's free to follow whoever she wants and be whoever she wants to be, but that doesn't mean we can't comment on the fact that the matcha-drinking, mommy-blog-following, Churchome-attending Lana seems to be a very different person than who she was a few years ago. It's not that those are inherently bad things (except Churchome lmao), but it's jarring that her interests/personality have made such a 180.

And, as for having too much extra time to scrutinize Lana... we're ALL members here, aren't we?  :hooker:

o4qjp4j.png

someone said on twitter a rigth thing: Maybe Chuck want to adopt a kid. She seems to be very solid with her girlfriend :flutter: :wub:

I am available for adoption !

I dont eat much, I am pottie trained, I read and write in 5 diferent languages, I can cook  and I do GREAT massages.

House cleaning is an extra, but I can always learn   :teehee:

Adopt me !

giphy.gif

-

I guess this counts as an "update". Lana sent this message to this fan today.

bb7.jpg

this is as phony as a three dollar bill

I don't post much on Instagram but this is my latest. Quick edit on my phone. Came out pretty good.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_PoSAXpDrb/

Chile... I hate to be the one to break it ya but this is for Lana’s IG updates not no mediocre at best covid 19 edits LDR edition ... let me look the other way